Chapter 8 - First Time [SMUT]

Felix woke up a little to the feeling of being lift up. He opened his eyes slowly but could only see the dark blurry figure that was caring him a little, they were outside and Changbin was taking Felix to the car so that they could go home and rest. "C- Changbin?" Felix asked with a raspy voice and hugged Changbin's neck tighter. "Yes, baby it's okay we are going home now so that you can sleep in the cozy bed of ours." Changbin said sweetly against Felix ear then gave his cheek a small loving kiss, Felix smiled and snuggled closer to Changbin's chest. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again Felix felt his body being lifted up and this time complete woke up. He was placed down in the bed and looked over to the boy on his side of the bedroom undressing himself, Felix quietly sat up in the bed and looked up and down at the muscular figure. He bit his lip as many dirty thoughts came to his mind and didn't realize that Changbin had already turned around and was looking at him. "Baby what you over there thing about huh?" he asked as he walked over to Felix shirtless and leaned over to look at the pink and red sunset across his face. Felix looked Changbin in the eyes and looked down at his muscles, he slowly laid his hand on his abs and rubbed them feeling the bumpy texture of them. "B- binnie?" he asked gulping loudly as he felt his semi- hard member growing in his pants. "Yes, my love?" Changbin asked gliding his fingers through Felix's hair and looking at him. "C- can we you k-know... do it?" Felix asked looking down biting his lip imagining all the dirty things Changbin could possibly do to him. Changbin didn't know this, but Felix wanted to do it for a while now, he just never had the courage to ask him about it because he felt that he would make lover uncomfortable about the subject. But Changbin was the same way too he wanted to do it with him, but he was so scared that he would ruin it because he didn't know if the male that Felix was with ever sexually harmed him in anyway. Changbin looked at the younger male in complete shock and blushed hard, but then he smiled and nodded. "We can as long as you are ready and comfortable, we can. but this will be my first time." he exclaimed and made Felix look into his lusted filled eyes. "Do it then daddy and it will also be my first time too." Felix slightly moaned out teasing Changbin, he decided to make a bold move and slide his hand down from the older male's abs to his member that was hard as a stone down and gave it a nice hard squish. Changbin moaned and looked at the younger male who was smirking up at him. Changbin grabbed Felix's wrist and slammed him down onto the bed smacking their lips together. The kiss begins off slow and passionate but become harsh and brutal as the fought over dominates. Changbin squished Felix's thigh roughly making the younger moan, giving the older a chance to slide his tongue in and explore the inside of the beautiful mouth that words and sentences came out of. They both pulled away slowly and looked at each other as they panted for a breath of air, Changbin slowly moved down to Felix's neck and collarbone, kissing and sucking them brutally making dark red marks on his pale skin. Felix tangled his fingers into the older hair and let out whines and whimpers asking for more. Changbin sat up and quickly removed all the fabric off him and his lover and hover him leaning down to kiss Felix hungrily. Pulling away again from each other Changbin rubbing Felix's hips up and down and looked at him. "Let me go get a condom and some lube, okay?" he said getting up but was pulled down. "N- no I want it... r-raw." the younger pleaded and spread his legs. "But I could hurt you and get you pregnant my love." Changbin said kissing his neck again and looking at him. Felix's shook his head and demand him to do it raw, pain or no pain he wanted it to be Changbin that he takes in raw and makes love to. Changbin nodded and hovered over Felix again and aimed his large hard member near the younger's hole. "If I hurt you smack me or tell me, okay?" he said rubbing his hair and pecked his lips. Felix's nodded in respond and moaned in severe pain as Changbin entered him slowly and started to do slow small thrust. "Daddy more please...~" Felix's moaned out as the pain was becoming pleasure to him tossing his arms around Changbin's neck and back digging into it with his long nails. Changbin smirked and nodded at the boy request and slammed inside Felix's tight small hole faster and harder stretching it a little with each thrust. "Mmm~~ Baby boy you're taking me so well~~! You're doing so good~~" Changbin praised him as he kisses and sucked the younger's neck making more dark marks on him. Felix swore he could see the moon and the stars as the pleasure built inside him making a funny feeling inside him stomach. When Changbin hit a spot Felix arched his back and screamed, the older grinned and began to abuse the spot over and over making the younger scream his name out loudly and tears rolling down from his eyes. Changbin swore on his life that in the morning they were going to have to be called down to the office for noise complaints, but he didn't care he loved seeing his baby like this. "D-daddy...~~!! c- close...~~!!" Felix stuttered out as he felt he stomach twisting and turning more. "Go ahead baby boy." He said in his ear and kissed it. Felix released all over his and Changbin's abs then after Changbin released inside Felix filling him up to the rim. Felix bit his lip and tossed his head back. Changbin was going to pull out, but Felix grabbed his arms. "D-don't pull out stay in me please...~~" he whined. "Aww okay my love." he said and moved around a little to get in a comfortable position for the both of them. Changbin spooned Felix and leaned over to give his love one final kiss before falling into a deep slumber.