Chapter 5 - The Truth

Felix's POV

I woke up to the smell of an aroma that smelled so yummy, it was fresh hot porridge that Changbin probably spent hours making. I sat up slowly in my small bed and looked over to the boy looking through the cabins. "Ah found you." He said quietly as he walked over to the table holding two bowls in his hands. He carefully poured the hot steaming porridge into each bowl and added a spoon in it. He turned his head gently and looked over at me. "Goodmorning sleeping beauty." he said with a warm welcoming smile. He picked up the hot bowls and placed then on a food tray I had for when I make meals and beverages on. He carried the bowls over and handed one over to me. "One for you and one for me."  he said placing the tray on my lap and the hot bowl on his. "You'll end up burning yourself if you do that Binnie." I said worried it would be to hot and maybe even give him 3rd degree burn. "Aww it's okay it's not that hot. Eat up okay then we can go watch a movie on your TV." he said rubbing my cheek and brushing my hair back. I blushed slightly and scooped the porridge into the spoon, I blew and swallowed in one gulp. It was so rich and creamy, for how amazing it tasted I hoped there was leftovers. I quickly chowed down the food leaving not a speck of porridge in my bowl and placed back on the nightstand beside me. "I'm guessing you are feeling a lot better now." Changbin stated while still eating. I nodded and hugged him as a way of thanking him for the food and for taking care of me. He placed his bowl down on the floor and hugged me back tightly. "I'm still very sorry for make you upset earlier I really didn't mean to Lixie. I just wanted to come and pick you up." He looked down and started to lose grip around my waist. I quickly grabbed his arms and wrapped them around my waist, I didn't want him to stop hugging me I liked in his arms. His touch felt different from others, he was warm and soft I felt as if I was hugging a huge bear. Changbin rubbed my hair softly and pulled me closer, he hugged me tightly again and his time don't let go. I felt my throat began to ache as a stream of salty water rolled down my cheeks onto his jacket, I began to cry again I'm not sure, but it just felt like something I had to. "Hey, it's okay don't cry I didn't mean to hurt you." he said slowly pushing away. I only hugged him tighter not wanting to let go of him. "You didn't hurt me stop saying that please Binnie please." I pleaded and looked at him with tears coming down faster and faster as I thought of Changbin leaving because he thought he hurt me in any way. "Hey, don't cry, I would say it again. What's wrong?" He said softly as he wiped my tears away with his thumbs. I laid my head against Changbin's large chest and tried to collect himself and his thoughts. "You can tell me Lixie. I would judge you or tell anyone I promise you I won't." Changbin said rubbing my back and kissing my hair. I smiled and looked up at him with swollen red eyes and wiped my nose with my sleeve. "You really want to know what's wrong with me?" I asked looking him into his eyes seeing if I could find any trust in them. He held out is pinky and kisses my cheek. "I promise you I won't tell anyone, and I will listen to you." he said gently in my ear. I smiled and connected our pinkies and inhaled deeply. 

Felix's past

For a short time, I thought I found the man of my dreams but those dream crashed and burned the moment I moved away from my family and moved in with him. I was so stupid to believe that I was going to be happy with him there, I knew the moment he slapped and beat multiple times during their first argument. I knew immediately it was a mistake. Three or four months I have been abused by him, I have tried multiple times to escape but I would get caught and beaten brutally but whatever was close to him. I have cuts, bruises, injuries, and scars that mark me everywhere. One day I was demanded to go the store and buy groceries, as I was going up to go check I looked down to see a passport ticket. I picked it up slowly and looked around to see if anyone saw me, I looked at the passport in my hand and searched for where the passport ticket was located to go. It said South Korea, that's when something in my brain clicked something brilliant. I was part Korean, and I could speak it. I shoved the ticket into my coat pocket and walked the drug section of the store and bought many sleeping pills. I bought everything but the pills separately. I shoved the pills into my pocket with the ticket and walked out of the store. I arrived home and looked around to see if he was there, I began to cook and added the pills to his drink and meal. When he got home, I served him his food and drink with a wide grin across my face. I slowly watched him devour it and yawn a lot, he thought he was very tried from work but no it was the pills. He went up to the room and soon enough he was fast asleep, deep asleep. I quickly and quietly packed my things and stole his credit card from his wallet and got into the car. I looked back at the house, no not house tormenting place I lived, no not lived was forced to stay at fade away. First stop the bank next the airport, I pulled out all the money he had in his bank and headed to the airport. I turned the radio up and drove to the airport. Since the place was so busy it was easy to slip through security and give the people my ticket, I walked to the plane breathing in the warm Australia air one last time before entering my exit from the pain and suffering I was put through for months now. 

End of Felix's past 

"Oh my god! I didn't know I'm so sorry if I was very rough or hurted you Felix!" Changbin panicked and his hugged me tightly. "It's okay I won't ever abuse you I promise Lixie I promise I'm not like that!" he said rubbing my hair and looking me into the eyes. I smiled and rubbed his cheeks. 'I know you won't you big softie." I said softly connecting our heads together and admiring him. I knew for a fact that he, yes him. He was the one of the real dreams I had. The real one.