John Bonham#1 (Requested)

[This request is from @SophieMercury18!]

~~•~~•~~

Warning: Swearing, Mention of Alcohol Abuse & Sexual Theme

"All I wanted was to come home in peace with my wife waiting for me in bed. Is that much to ask, Ann?!" John shouted. "Oh yeah, you'll like that, don't you. Yeah, you want me to play like the dumb, clueless wife?!" She shouted back. It's the same old situation, bickering every single night. Surprised the neighbors haven't call the cops, at least once. Maybe it'll get them to stop, who am I kidding? It's never going to stop, is it?

"What the hell are you talking about?" John scoffed. "I heard." Ann began. "I heard the rumors of how it's not the only guys who are studio, there's girls too. Not only that, when you're on tour, you don't ever feel lonely because you have other women chasing you around. You let them in, and don't get me started with your drinking!"

John groans in frustration, running a hand on his hair. "Are you kidding me. You think I'm cheating? God, you're bloody mad." Ann could feel tears forming, but she refuses to cry, especially in front of him. "It's the true, you honestly think I'm that stupid that I won't figure it out?!" "Ann, listen to me. I have not look at another woman, I'm going to be straightforward. I have never cheated on you when I'm on tour nor when I'm at the studio. You're right, I do have a drinking problem, I have been wasted many times. Still, I never touch another woman except you."

Ann felt somewhat relief that the rumors were fake, but she still had the other feeling that he could be lying. John saw through this, and grab her chin making her look at his eyes. "I love you, Ann. I would never cheat on you, I would be a complete idiot to lose an amazing woman like yourself. I hate fighting with you, I hate making you feel like shit. That's going to change though, starting tonight." Ann chuckle dryly.

"John, what are you-" John cuts her off by smashing his lips to hers. He pushes her in bed and tore her clothes off. "Would you shut that mouth of yours, and let me love you?" Ann couldn't help but giggle. John took off his clothes and teases her entrance with the tip of his cock. "John, please stop teasing?" She cried. "If you shut your mouth." He slowly pushes his member inside causing her to gasp. "Actually, I want to hear those pretty noises you make." John started moving, slow but deep. Ann hold both of his shoulders, wrapping both of her legs around his waist.

John grins and kisses her cheek. "Good girl." His pace start going fast, practically pounding her. "Ah John, ah!" Ann moaned. "Yeah, I'm yours, darling. Just like your mine." He groans. Ann kisses his neck and looks up at him. "John, please." She whispered. He nods and smiles. "I know, honey. I'm almost there too." A few more thrusts and Ann's body shakes as she came. John holds her tightly and cums inside her. Softly moaning, and Ann slightly gasp. She can feel his seed spilling deep inside her.

"I love you, Ann. I fucking love you." Ann smiles, her cheeks flush. For John, she looks like a goddess. "I love you too, John. So much." John kisses her bare breasts and then her lips. "Impossible, I love you to infinity."