[]Chapter One: The Visit[]

Kunikida Pov

'It sure is cold out here, Dazai wasn't joking for once' I thought leaving the workplace. I told Katai I was coming over for my weekly visit. I always visit him once a week on Fridays. He doesn't have any other friends then me, so I can't imagine how lonely he is. I went to the local cafe to get him a drink. I had to atleast bring something for that lazy man.

I walked into the cafe and ordered a latte and black coffee.
I paid and left for Katai's apartment building. It was small, but fit for him atleast. He seemed to enjoy his room. Which is all that matters. I get up to the building and go up the stairs, then heading to his room. I come there every week so I remember which one it is like the back of my hand. Second last door on your right. I go up to the door and knock twice. I assumed he was asleep due to how long it took for him to get the door. He opened the door, he had bags under his eyes. He was squinting as he hadn't seen light at all today.

"Oh hey Kunikida, here already?"

" Katai do you even know what time it is? "

"I don't know"

"I brought you a latte, could atleast try to be clean?"

" Thanks, but no, I am the mess and the mess is me

I walked into the room and sat on Katai's futon as usual
And we got to talking, as usual. Then there was a comforting silence that went on for awhile. Until Katai broke it.

"Its really coming down huh?"

"Yes, I looks as if it might rain for a couple days"

"Thats great news, an excuse to stay in my own little bubble."

I sighed and looked out the window, watching the rain pour down. It was comforting...

"You okay kunikida?"

The question caught me off guard a little. I'll admit, I've been overworking a bit. But did it really take that much of an effect?

"Kunikida, don't overwork youself. It's bad for your health."

" Who are you to be saying that? "

Katai chuckled a little at my response. He was such a calm
Person at times. Especially when I needed it. That's what made it so comforting about the silence...

"Wanna play a game?"

" Sure, what game? "

We started playing a game, and time flew by. It was 9:37pm
When I checked the time. So unideal!

"Holy Crap! It's almost 9:40 I should go"

"It's storming out there, you sure you don't wanna stay here the night? I could bring out an extra futon?"

The suggestion also caught me off guard, hes been acting
Werid lately, but I figured I might aswell. Its been awhile since i've stayed the night with Katai, last I remeber was when we were college roomates. When I was Nineteen.

"Sure. Its been awhile since I've stayed the night with you"

" Oh yeah it has hasn't it? "

Katai went to go pull out the extra futon and we went to bed, but he started squirming around midnight. I looked over and....

He was crying...

[A/N] Hello! Chapter 2 will come out soon! I'm not that busy in the summer! But drink water and eat! Love you all!<33