[]Chapter Seven: What?[]

It was 12:30 at night and I rushed to Katai's. He might not be what my ideal partner is, but it's worth giving it a try for Katai. That is if the waitress is correct.

                   ♡__________♡

Kunikida's POV

         I finally get to his house and knock on the door. I hope he's still awake. It took some time but he answer.

"Kunikida?" He said sleepily.

"Can we...talk?"

      He let me in and made some tea. I'll admit, I was nervous as hell. How am I supposed to bring this up? Will he get upset? I don't want to hurt him.

"What do you need to talk to me about?"

      He sounded so tired, it's kind of cute. I don't know why I thought that. Is it weird?

"Kunikida? You okay?"

"Oh! Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts..." I said snapping to attention.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" He repeated.

"Uhm, well. Are you okay?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked sitting down in front of me.

There was an awkward silence for awhile.

"I mean...lately, you've been acting strange..." I finally say.

"Strange how?" He said with ambition.

"I mean, you've been acting weird latley, you've been distant, and you always stutter. You're quiet, and there's always an awkward silence around you. You're always hiding your face from me. So what's with that?" I say.

Silence, More awkward silence.

"I...I...Kunikida..." He yet again stutters.

Katai's POV

Shit. Shit shit shit. Fuck. Fucking hell. Why me? I can't handle another rejection. I thought to myself.

                    ♡__________♡

       I couldn't speak at that moment. I was more scared than anything. It was like I had just lost my voice. I had to say something. I couldn't continue acting like this.

"It kind of hurt me to see you like this..." He says.

      I wanted to cry. I'm so sorry. I didn't have the energy to say it. I'm, sorry. Fuck! Shit! Why!? Why now!?

"It...I'm, I'm sorry. Its uhm. You see the reason is because uhm..." I said stuttering more than ever.

"Katai, please, I promise it won't hurt me. I just want to make sure you're okay..." He says. It made me feel worse.

'How the hell do you tell your childhood bestfriend you've fallen in love with him?' I thought.

'Why must I love him? I hate this.'

"I'm in love with you Kunikida." I say. I said it. I fucking said it.

'Fuck.'

"You...What?"