[]Chapter Ten: Together[]

"Thank you for that Katai." I say

"No problem, I had a lot of fun."

"Talk to you soon."

"Mhm." He says walking out the door.

God I can't wait to see him again.

                   ♡___________♡

Katai's POV

        It had been more than 48 hours since I last saw Kunikida. We've been texting but, I wonder if he wants to start dating. The date was a trial. Now here comes the actual pain.

       I was finishing up a few things on my laptop, work and all, I heard my phone vibrate on the table. I didn't get up until I finished. I thought it was nothing important, probably and email or some dumb shit like that.

       Once I did finish working I shut my laptop and walked over to the table and picked up my phone and saw a message notification. I figured I should probably read it. I looked and it was from Kunikida.

                 ♡______________♡

Meet me at my place at
8:45. That'll be when I'm
off work and at home.
Okay?

                                 Alright see you then!

                ♡______________♡

        I wasn't sure what it was about, and I wasn't going to ask. I was too scared too. So I just put my phone back down and went to my room and laid on the bed. I had a little nap, I was tired from working all night.

       When I woke up it was about 6:30pm. So I got up and figured I should eat something. I went to the kitchen and made some ramen to eat.

      After I ate it was 7:37, So I just went to watch TV and set an alarm on my phone for 8:30. Plenty of time to get ready and drive to Kunikida's place. I started watching some dumb TV show. I watched it for awhile until the Alarm went off.

      Shutting off the TV and walking into my bedroom to out on some clothes I could wear. I ended up throwing on some sweatpants and a hoodie that was 2x bigger than me. I grabbed my car keys from my nightstand heading to the porch to put on my shoes.

        I headed out to my car and unlocked the door getting in. I stopped for a second.

'What if this is about our date?'

       I shook my head and started the car, trying not to think about it. 8:41pm is when I left the house. The drive was nice, he definitely didn't live anywhere close to me. I had to drive halfway across Yokohama to get to his place.

       Once I got there I pulled over onto the side of the road in front of his house. I got and locked the car before heading to the door and knocking.

     He got to the door, and his hair was messy again. This time his hair wasn't in a ponytail. I've never seen his hair out. So I blushed a little.

"H-Hey, you needed me?" I asked.

"Yes, come in. You can sit on the couch I'll make some tea." He said leading me inside.

         I sat down waiting for him to make the Tea. At this point my leg was bouncing, I was anxious.

'Fuck, why right now?' I thought to myself.

"Katai, it's okay, I'm not upset or anything." Kunikida said sitting beside me.

"Its nothing, I'm fine." I say

"Then why is you're leg bouncing?"

"Shut it. Do you have a tie on you?" I asked.

"Bathroom." He said

      I got up and walked to the bathroom, I looked in the drawers and found the one where he kept his hair ties. I chose the red one he always wears and walked back to the living room.

"Sit on the floor would you?" I said.

"Why?" He said going onto the floor.

"Your hair..." I said sitting behind him. "Its down, I'm putting it up for you."

"Thank you."

There was an awkward silence until I finished putting his hair up.

"Can I sit on the couch now?" He said with a sarcastic tone.

"You may." I snapped back.

"What did you need?" I asked.

"About, the other night, the trial we had?"

'Shit, it is about that...'

"Uhm, y-yeah..." I said.

" I had the most fun in my life. After you left, I never stopped thinking about it. I wanted to leave with you... I know it sounds werid, but I would love of we could start...dating...?" The most shocking words I've ever heard from him.

"Kunikida...I...Uhm..." what should I say? Shit shit shit...

Third person POV

"I love you...Katai..." Kunikida had finally said.

      Katai on the other hand was panicking. He didn't know what to do or say.

"I love...you too" He said. "I would love to...start dating..."

     It was official, they were dating now. Katai looked up to see Kunikida's  face, he was smiling. He pulled Katai close and gave him a peck on the forehead.

"Thank you Katai..." he said.

                ♡______________♡

                       Timeskip

               ♡______________♡

      Kunikida came home from a rough day at work. The two have moved in together at this point. Katai was in the kitchen making tea. Kunikida walked over and put his arms around Katai, resting his head on his shoulder.

"Hello love, what's up?" Katai said chuckling a little.

"...Mh..." Kunikida Grunted.

"Rough day I presume?" Katai said tilting his head a little.

"Mhm..." Kunkida said.

       Once the tea was ready, Kunkida took it off and picked up Katai in bridal style, and started walking to the bedroom.

"Kunikida!" Katai complained.

      Kunikida said nothing, he kicked open the door, that was already halfway open, and place Katai on the bed, laying on top of him. Burying his face in Katai's shoulder.

"Kunkida...really?" Katai said unamused.

     Kunikida raised his head and gave Katai a kiss before saying

"Yes, I need cuddles."

    The two cuddled, eventually falling asleep. They are so happy together, they both needed each other like a plant needs its sunshine.

                           ~Fin~