[]Chapter Two: Nightmares[]

He was crying...

Katai's Pov

I was having a nightmare, I was aware of it, but i just
Couldn't wake up...why? It was like i was stuck in that world. I wanted to wake up...but i was stuck.

"Katai! Wake up!"

A familiar voice. It woke me up. I felt, tears streaming
Down my face, I look over and saw Kunikida, looking at me with, concern?

"Are you okay!?"

" Oh don't worry, it happens all the time. Sorry"

"Katai, that's not normal..."

I felt his warm hand rub my back gently, my cheeks flushed a little. The truth was I had a crush on my bestfriend. I didn't want to loose him though. In all my nightmares he either died, or left me. My worst fear was being alone...

"Katai what was the nightmare about?"

I could feel even more tears streaming down my face
It was like rain...rain. I was so embarrassed...

"Katai..."

I suddenly felt a warm embrace... I didn't know what
To make of it... What do you do?

"What happened?"

" Y-You left me... "

"I what?"

" You left me Kunikida, you said you never wanted to see me again. I was too lazy, and you couldn't have a friend like that... "

Shut up! I thought...but I didn't, I kept going...

"I only have you kunikida. Please don't leave me..."

Shit Shit Shit Shit! Shut up!

"Katai, I won't leave you. Your very precious to me. Promise."

I wiped my tears and hugged Kunikida back. I eventually fell asleep, I don't remeber anything after that...But I woke up with his arm around me...

Kunikida's Pov

I soon realised Katai had fallen asleep. Cute...wait what..? I thought to myself. I laid him down, I left my arm around him to make sure he knew I was there. I won't leave him...

"I Promise..."