[]Chapter Five: Do you hate me?"[]

"Katai, do you hate me?"

Fuck.

Kunikida POV

      The room filled with silence. None of us knowing what to respond with.
"Sorry, That just sl-" "it's fine,I can see why you think that." I felt and ache in my stomach. More Guilt. "Kata-" I was interrupted by my phone going off. Someone was calling me. "You should take that." I did, and what do you know? I had to come to the angecy because Dazai had locked everyone in the restroom because he was on mushrooms again. Sigh. " I am needed at the agency, if you need me, I'm there." I said before giving him a pat and leaving.

    Katai's POV

    Shit. Why? Why me? Again. Not Kunikida, please?

     I started having a full in panic attack when he left. Why? Why does he think I hate him? We've been friends for over a decade. What did I do? Did I say anything mean? Did I hurt him? What the fuck did I do? Not only that, but I have to wait till his next visit, which is next week! So this is the feeling this week? I thought. I couldn't wait a week.

      The day before they met up again because I'm fucking lazy <33...

      Still Katai's POV

      Great, Kunikida's coming over today. Can't wait to see how awkwardly this will be. I was wating for awhile. Sitting around playing games when my phone got a notification. I obviously looked at my phone. The message was from Kunikida.

Sorry I can't come over today. Things got busy here at work.

That's alright.

I placed my phone back down and turned off my game. Being a crybaby I started crying. 'Now he hates me, he probably thinks I'm werid. Shit.'