#7- Andy & danny

A/N: With the way I wanted these characters to develop this season, I am changing all the children's  (except duck's) age to 13. This is so that they can be a bit more mature.

I woke up with a start, gasping loudly. I was in a room with Clem, sleeping in the sofa.

Clem: Nightmares again?

I pushed myself up, wiping sweat from my forehead.

Me: Uh. Yeah. Did I wake you up?

Clem: No. I didn't really sleep much in the first place.

Me: No rest for the wicked eh?

Clem laughed, I stood up and pulled the curtains off the window. It was late, and the moonlight shone through.

Me: I don't know if it's early, or late.

Clem: It's probably like 4 or so.

Me: Couple more hours till dawn breaks.

Clem: Do you think we're really gonna be able to stay here? It's too far from town, and we have no food at all.

Me: Yeah. Yesterday lee only had enough for duck. At this rate, if the walkers don't get us, food will.

Clem: I hear you. I don't like you worrying about this so much.

Me: Yeah. Me too. It's not really- not really something I can't do. It's just how crazy everything is, I don't know how we can get out of this.

Clem: Yeah. You remember it this time, the nightmare?

Me: Yeah. It was about my parents when they were gone, I didn't even get to see goodbye man... it sucks knowing that they aren't out there anymore. And with everyone going on I can't grieve.

Clem looked saddened.

A few weeks later

I looked around the motel. Everything was kind of... useless. I saw that this place wasn't going to last, but I have no power here. I'm starving. I've lost weight now, I feel weak. We've barely eaten, mostly enough for duck and Clem so far. Last thing I ate was an apple two days ago. We still have the RV though. The RV could be our saving grace if shit hit the fan here.

Carley: Back off!

She had her gun raised, and was aiming on a target outside of the wall. The group stood up, Nico was visibly tense.

Man's voice: Whao lady! You can relaxe, me and my brother just wanna know if ya'll can help us out?

His brother... that means there was at minimum two of them.

Carley: I said back off!

Carley was holding her ground, good. My only issue now was who the fuck was on watch and let them get through the treeline while everyone sat there thinking. That was not good...

Lilly walked up behind Carley, she looked like she was about to... what the fuck? Lilly wanted to stop her? After all that goddamn fuss about Ben  and Olivia.

Nico: We don't want trouble!

Man: neither do we!

Olivia: What do you need?

Carley: Gas?

Man: Yep! Our place has an electric fence! We need gas to keep it on. It's a dairy a bit back!

The adults talked among themselves, debating what to do next.

Nico: You trust em?

Me: I don't know. It seems  too good to be true. But we don't know much yet.