Chapter 4

Today I decided to place his letter in his lunch box

Today I decided to place his letter in his lunch box. Every morning Iida packs a lunch box with sandwiches and orange juice, I planned to wait until he finishes packing everything up and slip it in when he leaves the room.

I wait near the stairs of the girl's dormitory, a place he'd never look just in case one of the girls was in a towel or coming downstairs in their pyjamas, a respectable gentleman if I do say so myself. I wait patiently until he finishes everything and eventually leaves to collect his school bag. I make my move. I rush over to the kitchen and in one motion I unzip the bag throw the letter in and zip it back up and bolt back to my dorm room.

During lunchtime, I watch eagerly from the table until finally, he takes his lunch bag out. He opens it and immediately notices the letter. He lifts it out and shows it to the other 3 at his table.

"How on earth did they get it into your lunch bag?"

"I do not have a clue, I've had it next to me all day. They must have found an opening to slide it in, we are heroes in training after all." He slowly opens the letter and smiles while reading it, his cheeks routinely turning a sweet shade of red.

"What does it say today?"

"Well for one I now know it is a girl from our class, and this girl has the help of a guy."

"hmm, I still cannot pin down who it could be, I'm close with all of the girls in our class and none have mentioned liking you, no offense iida."

"None taken, I give it that whoever is writing these wants to keep it secret."

"I'm still unsure if the girl really is in our class though."

The conversation eventually trails off to other topics and I continue my conversation with Mina.

Authors POV:

After a bit of random conversation, Ururaka brings back the previous topic.

"Hey iida, I have an idea on how to find your mystery girl."

"Really, what is it?"

"Try asking Y/n maybe? She's close with everyone in this class and class 1B, if someone knows who it is it would be her, or she would have at least heard rumors!"

"That's true Ururaka" Deku pitched in

"Ok, then I might ask her...I still do have feelings for y/n though, as much as this mystery girl has intrigued me I cant help but be drawn to Y/n, and the chances of her being the one writing to me is highly unlikely."

"But isn't it better to find out who the girl is? Then you can decide if you truly love Y/n or if you could move forward with this girl, it sounds shallow but it would still be good for you to know who it is to make a decision on whether to pursue them or not."

"Fair enough... I will think about it."