Chapter 6

Today's letter is shorter than usual, we will pretend like I didn't write it while crying like a 5-year-old

Today's letter is shorter than usual, we will pretend like I didn't write it while crying like a 5-year-old. I am planning on confessing to him even though there is a huge chance of getting my sorry ass rejected.

It is still 5am which is the time Tenya usually gets up to do an hour of training. So I decided to leave it hanging on his door knob. I attach a small hook to the letter and glue the CD cover on to keep everything together. I silently make my way to the boys area, luckily for me Tenya and Deku are the only ones who bother to wake up extra early. I reach the correct floor and make my way to his room. *click*.

Hes still inside??

I use my air quirk to push myself into the air pressing myself against the ceiling. He opens the door quietly and walks out, thankfully he doesn't bother looking up. As soon as he's out of sight i return to the floor and hook the letter on his door. I give it a few minutes until i hear the front door closing until i can finally return to my dorm to sleep again.

My alarm rings at 6:30am as i roll out of bed, forcing myself to walk to the common room to eat breakfast. I'm met with a blushing Iida sitting on the sofa reading my letter.

"Yo" I say, startling him slightly.

"H-hi y-y/n."

"Another letter ?"

"Yes, I am still trying to figure out the sender..."

"Goodluckk wanna join me for breakfast?"

"Sure, let me return this to my room quickly" he replies.

He walks away as i make myself something to eat. He's so cute.

After talking through breakfast the class starts making their way downstairs in the usual order, Denki, Hanta and Mina being the last ones up.

Before leaving to go get dressed i notice iida handing a letter to Momo...

Author POV:

"E-excuse me, Yaoyorozu."

"Mmm Yes Iida?"

"Well um, I am aware that you know the sender of the letters i have been recieving... I was wondering if you could give this to her" he asks, nervously handing her a letter he wrote.

"Of course! Ill make sure she gets it" She smiles, excited to give it to y/n

"Thank you!"

*time skip brought to you by iidas glasses*

After the rest of the class finished having breakfast Momo made her way to y/ns room, making sure nobody noticed her holding the letter.

She reacher y/ns room and knocked quietly.

"Y/n its Momo open up" Y/n jumped up and rushed to the door, Momo pushed her into the room and closed the door before it could even open fully.

"woah, whats up Momo?"

"A special someone asked me to give this to a certain admirer of his" she replied winking.

"For real? I- damn ok thanks"

"And dont worry, i havent told a soul and i made sure nobody noticed me slip away to see you."

"Thanks you're a life saver." y/n responded putting her hands in a praying sign.

"Thats what wingwomen are for" she winked and rushed off leaving y/n with the letter.

Y/n POV:

I finished reading the neatly written letter my back slipping against the door as i felt the heat rising in my face. He liked real me AND admirer me-

I just created my own love triangle-

Author POV:

A now blushing and confused y/n began planning how to confess to Tenya who she just found out loves her. This is gonna be interesting-