Chapter 1

Tw: None, I don't think? Idk talk of murder I guess?

*Third person*

"Hello this is ----- from Fox News, bringing to you live with another robbery from L'manburg bank-" The camera gives a close up view past the reporter and onto the bank.

It brings us to another shot of inside the vault of the bank, it seemed like nothing was disturbed or moved. The only trace of someone being there was the writing on the wall.

All that was simply put was the name "𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻" with a ender eye at the end.

Multiple locations have been seen with this name, seeming whoever it was wanted people to know who they were.

The screen turns back to the reporter, but before she can speak the tv was shut off.

"Heyyyyyy, I was watching that!" A brunette whined.

"Come on Toby, you need to go to school, plus why were you even watching the news? I thought you would be watching something else?" The female brunette said, putting down the remote and picking up a school bag, that belonged to her son.

Toby just groaned and got up, brushing himself off of all the access crumbs that were on him from his granola bar, and walked to his mother.

"Did you even brush your hair?" His mother asked, trying to maintain the messy brown curls that was her sons hair.

"Yes mum, it's just weirdly curly today" Toby said with a huff, crossing his arms, looking away from his mother.

"Im just teasing you sweetie, now get going to school, don't want to be late" She said with a bright smile, Toby just huffed again, but he smiled and grabbed the bag that was in his mothers hands.

"Thanks mum, I'll see you when I get home" Tubbo said, giving his mum a hug, which she gladly returned, and kissed the top of his head.

"K, bye mum!" Tubbo said, breaking apart from his mother and walking out the door with a small wave and smile.

-----

"TUBBO! MA FREN! How are you buddy!" Tommy shouted making his way to Tubbo through the crowds of people at school, Tubbo only chuckled.

"Im fine bossman, how are you king?"

"Oh you know, the usual-"

"So flirting with every woman you have a crush on?"

"TOBY! NO!" Tommy shouted, punching Tubbo's arm. Tubbo was just laughing his ass off, but what can he say? It's just something Tommy would do.

"Ugh, your so annoying" Tommy huffed, crossing his arms.

"Toms, we both know it's true, plus, im not the annoying one" Tubbo said, grinning from ear to ear, and quickly rushed off when Tommy gasped and started to defend himself, running after him.

-------

"Ugh, can't wait to graduate!" Tommy whined.

"We only have a few more weeks left Toms, you can make it until then" Tubbo said, taking a fork full of food in his mouth.

Tommy kept complaining about classes, and Tubbo only sat and listened, not that he minded, he pretty much just block him out and just listen to his own thoughts, which would always end up to those crime scenes that are always on the news.

Tubbo was always interested in them, even though he doesn't seem like the type to enjoy those kinds of stuff, but he oddly did, something about those cases intrigued him, maybe for the best or worst, who knows, probably for the worst.

But Tubbo always had weird fascinations about things, from anything with simple crimes to murder and gore, it was just something about them, maybe that's why he always flicked to the news to here about the lastest robberies or murders.

But the most intriguing one to him were the Ender cases, no one has seen him, don't know why he does the things he does, I mean, all he's known is for simple robberies, what more can he fucking do, probably not much, well that's what Tubbo hopes that all he does, but maybe he wished he did more- WHAT!? NO!? What was he thinking!? Wishing a robber would do more! God he was going insane, he has to stop watching those true crime shows.

"-Ubs?  Tubboooooo? TOBY!"

"Huh! What!" Tubbo was startled out of his thought probably for the best.

"You were hardcore spacing out their king, you good?" Tommy asked, brow raised, worried for his best friend.

"Im fine Tommy just lost in thought, that's all, no need to worry" Tubbo said, doing a fake smile that Tommy didn't believe, but since he didn't want to push it, he dropped the topic all together.

"So want to hang out after school?" Tommy asked thankfully switching the topic.

Tubbo only sighed and smiled.

"Of course bossman"

--------
775 Words

Oooo~ new story!

I hope this was a good start to this.

Im just very excited to write this!

I think it's gonna be a good story and I hope you enjoy it too!

Anyways, have a good night/day!

Love you, bye!💕