hj "hates" cats | p.sh k.hj

NOT EDITED OR PROOF READ

seonghwa gets a cat and hongjoong "hates" it

seonghwa had been giving some thought to having a pet. it had been a dream of his for years now. he was especially fond of cats and whenever san had invited him to his hometown, he spent most of his time with sans cat.

seonghwa had always asked his dorm mates if they wanted an animal, most of them agreed but some thought it was a hassle. he of course had to go over it with the company as well.

there was finally a time that arrived where their schedules were slowing down, they now had more staff available to help on hand. which meant seonghwas dream was finally going to come true.

seonghwa was searching online through cat rescues, and shelters. he was trying to find the perfect one, but he wanted to take all of them home. he pulled at his hair and groaned.

"why can't I just get all of them," he whined.

eventually, seonghwa had found a gray fluffy Siamese cat which was named minjun. seonghwa immediately went through all the adoption forms and patiently waited for an answer.

hongjoong made his way into the shared room and sat down his things, greeting seonghwa at the same time.

"joong-ah~" seonghwa cooed.

"yes~" hongjoong deadpanned.

"if i do something spontaneous you won't hate me right?" seonghwa asked getting up from his bed and sitting down on the corner of hongjoongs.

"bold of you to assume I already don't hate you," hongjoong joked.

seonghwa pouted and went back to his bed. tomorrow he will be finding out if minjun would come home with him or not.

morning arose and seonghwa was beaming with excitement and nerves. he hoped they accepted his form.

he picked up his laptop and went through his emails, he scanned through and saw an email from the shelter.

seonghwa jumped up and let out a victory yell.

hongjoong immediately woke up from his sleep, and sat up straight looking around confused.

"sorry," seonghwa quietly said and rushed out the door making his way downstairs into the car.

hongjoong with messy two toned hair was even more confused and just flew back down onto his pillow.

seonghwa cried on his way back home, he couldn't believe he finally had a cat, and not to mention a very adorable tiny kitten.

on the way back, him and his manager bought the basic necessities for the kitten, litter and a little box, a few toys, treats, food, a water bowl, and a tiny bed.

upon arriving at the dorm, seonghwa picked up the kitten placing it in his arms, it was wrapped around in a small towel. he almost cried again at the sight.

"it's too cute," seonghwa said.

seonghwa made his way inside the dorm and got greeted by a very hyper wooyoung.

"hi hyung! where did you go without me?" wooyoung pondered. his eyes made their way down and widened once he saw the sight.

seonghwa grinned at him while wooyoung cooed at the tiny kitten in seonghwas arms. soon enough, some of the other members gathered around.

"hwa-hyung our cats can have play dates now!" san beamed.

"it looks like hongjoongs hair," jongho pointed at its tiny face.