lingering touches | p.sh + k.hj

in which hongjoong is a giant tease to seonghwa.

the members were scheduled for a photo shoot the next day.

they were currently sitting down having a meeting with their managers to get informed of the details.

"the photo shoot will be in units of two, and as a whole group. the company asked us to choose pairs that usually aren't together in photo shoots," the manager said.

"do you know what the concept is yet?" hongjoong questioned. the manager shook his head before saying, "the only thing they said was that it'll be intimate in a sense. it will be new to the public eye was all that said."

all the boys nodded and were looking around to see who they wanted to pick.

seonghwa had a person in mind, but that person wasnt looking his way at all.

"how about me and mingi?" yeosang asked. mingi immediately agreed and got ahold of yeosangs hand to mess around with his fingers.

seonghwa smiled at the pair while trying to get the attention of a certain someone.

"me and yunho!" wooyoung said while wrapping his arms around the larger boy.

"choi brothers!" jongho and san cheered simultaneously.

seonghwa looked at hongjoong with wide eyes.

"guess it's just us," hongjoong said. seonghwa couldn't really tell if hongjoong was happy about it or not. but seonghwa knew that deep inside that he was cheering. his stomach was doing backflips.

"alright you all are free to go," the manager said dismissing all of them. the members got up and all walked out hand in hand.

except for hongjoong and seonghwa.

the two were close but not in a sense where they show skin-ship to each other. seonghwa secretly loved it and was excited to see what the photo shoot would be about based on the description.

"joongie?" seonghwa spoke up. hongjoong mumbled a quick reply since it was midnight already and both were laying in bed.

"will tomorrow be okay?" seonghwa uttered.

"don't worry it's just for a photo shoot it doesn't seem that bad," hongjoong reassured.

seonghwa hummed.

"goodnight,"

"night hwa,"

the boys had finished putting on their makeup.

each other them had on light smoky shadow with dark tones of red as lip tint.

"damn you guys look hot," wooyoung commented. all of them started to hype up each other before turning around to see their outfits.

seonghwa wore high waisted leather pants that accentuated his waist, paired along with a mesh long sleeve shirt with a leather jacket on top. he had on a thin black choker, paired with a silver necklace that wrapped around his neck nicely.

hongjoong could not keep his eyes off of him.

hongjoong had on a black velvet jacket that had a nice cut along the collarbone and shoulder with a while flap. he matched it with black velvet pants, and platform boots. he also had on some glasses and a couple silver bracelets on.

they were second to shoot so they were quickly getting some touch ups done before shooting.

seonghwa peeked into the photo shoot room and saw the way wooyoung and yunho were posed. they were sitting on a couch with wooyoung against his chest.