love pt. 2| p.sh + k.hj 🔞

content warning: smut

continuation of the previous chapter...

"ive always wanted to mark your pretty thighs up," seonghwa said kneeling down, and throwing hongjoongs legs over his shoulders. hongjoong flushed and bit down onto his hand, trying to surpass a moan that was threatening to come out.

seonghwa immediately started sucking on the soft milky flesh on hongjoongs thighs, leaving purple and red marks all over.

hongjoong sighed out in pleasure, he was already getting thrown over the edge just by this simple action that seonghwa was doing to him.

seonghwa marked enough and slowly tugged on hongjoongs boxers.

"we can stop if you want baby, you tell me if you want me to continue or not," seonghwa said looking up at hongjoong. his pants only felt tighter on him when he saw hongjoongs exasperated expression.

"just touch me hwa!" hongjoong whined out again. seonghwa laughed and slid down hongjoongs boxers. his mouth watered just thinking about what he was going to do to the other.

hongjoong tried closing his legs since he felt shy but seonghwas strong hands pried his legs open.

"im going to make you feel so good baby," seonghwa said in such a tone that made hongjoong twitch. he nodded and caught ahold of some strands of hair that belonged to seonghwa.

seonghwa lowered himself onto hongjoongs member and began giving it kitten licks, testing what hongjoong liked and didn't like.

hongjoong moaned out and gripped tightly on seonghwas hair, not realizing he accidentally pulled too hard. seonghwa let out a moan which vibrated down onto hongjoong making him cry out in pleasure.

seonghwa completely had him entirely in his mouth. hongjoongs dick hit the back of seonghwas throat making tears prickle at the ends of his eyes but he could care less.

each time hongjoong would hit the back of seonghwas throat hongjoong would let out a loud noise of pleasure. he quickly covered his mouth to try and conceal his noises. he was embarrassed of being this loud from just a blow job.

seonghwa lifted himself onto hongjoong making him cry out in confusion and frustration.

"i want to hear you," seonghwa said darkly making hongjoong flush red even more than he already was.

seonghwa took him back into his mouth, tongue playing with the base. hongjoong only got louder and gripped onto seonghwas locks harder.

seonghwa groaned each time hongjoong would yank his hair harshly. something he didn't know pleasured him but it was hongjoong, anything he did made seonghwa weak.

hongjoong felt a knot forming in his stomach, he didn't want the pleasure to end. he started seeing stars by how seonghwas mouth was working around him.

seonghwa spread open hongjoongs legs more, digging his fingers into his thighs.

"fuck seonghwa I'm going to cum," hongjoong broke out.

seonghwa made no effort of pulling himself up, he wanted to taste all of hongjoong. the smaller boy began shaking underneath him, clawing at the bed sheets as his release was near. he had no idea what magic seonghwas tongue had but he wasn't complaining.

"im- im cu-" hongjoong choked out, back arching as he finally let out his release. white ropes of liquid hit the back of seonghwas throat, but he continued hollowing his cheeks on hongjoongs dick.

hongjoong moaned loudly in overstimulation, but it felt so good. he was embarrassed that he was this vocal from just a blow job, but it was park seonghwa, who wouldn't be?