seonghwa is tired | p.sh + k.hj

NOT EDITED OR PROOF READ

seonghwa pulled out the covers of his bed and went to hongjoongs to do the same. it became a habit even though he knew deep in his mind that hongjoong wouldn't come home that night. but there was that tiny sliver of hope. he sat down on hongjoongs bed. the bed making a loud creak.

seonghwa sighed, knowing the reason why it creaked is because it hasn't been used for a while.

his gaze shifted to the corner of the wall seeing his and hongjoongs picture next to each other.

a couple weeks prior, Seonghwa had put hongjoongs photo next to his since he doesn't come to the dorm often. he even noticed their already small bond fading even more.

it was a better replacement, reminding him of the fact that that was his own roommate. or shall he say ex roommate?

seonghwa knew it was selfish to think that way, but he couldn't help but feel bitter.

hongjoong and him never really had a relationship the way the others did, woosan being inseparable soulmates, yunho and mingi being best friends, yeosang and jongho being the ones who know everything about each other.

but what were seonghwa and hongjoong? the oldest ones of the group? the hyungs of everyone? co workers? same age friends? seonghwa didn't know anymore.

hongjoong tapped his pen on the blank notebook sitting on his desk. he had his head propped up on his opposite hand.

he let out a sigh.

"i guess I'll go back to the dorms today, it's been a while," hongjoong said while getting up.

hongjoong packed his things and threw on a green and cream multi colored hoodie. he brought the hood up to cover some of his two toned hair and made his way out the studio.

he decided to get some fresh air knowing he doesn't really get much leisure time.

it was late so the streets were empty, the weather wasn't too hot or too cold, it was just perfect.

his walk to the dorms took about 15 minutes, upon arriving, he quietly opened the door.

he looked down on his watch, it was 1:30 am. he knew some of the members would probably be awake so he didn't mind making that much noise.

he went straight to the kitchen and looked through the fridge.

his eyes spotted a small takeout box with a sticky note on top of it.

"for hongjoong," the note read. he already knew who's hand writing that belonged to. he smiled and took the box out the fridge, reminding himself to thank the individual later.

yunho made his way into the living room, going to grab his charger he left there but quickly stopped when he spotted his leader chowing down some food on the dining table.

"hongjoong hyung?" yunho said shocked.

he had his mouth stuffed so he waved at the taller boy.

Yunho sat down in the chair in front of him and the two began making small talk.

seonghwa was jotting down some stuff on his journal when he heard two muffled voices coming from the kitchen.

he let out a sigh and took off his glasses and set his journal down on his desk. he got up and sluggishly made his way out his room.

"i swear which one of the kids is up so late," he said shutting his eyes rubbing his temples with his knuckles.

he opened his eyes and saw something that he didn't expect at all.