seonghwa is angry 🔞

it was nearing the end of the Japan promotions and seonghwa was planning to go to a hot spring.

that was until the members had other plans.

yunho, mingi, wooyoung, san, and yeosang all decided it was a smart idea to leave to a yakiniku steakhouse without informing the managers.

they all had a fitting late at night which apparently the members had no idea about.

seonghwa sighed and needed to go collect all the members before the managers found out.

seonghwa dialed all of their numbers. he was about to give up before yunho answered his phone.

"yunho where are you guys?" seonghwa said putting two fingers on the bridge of his nose.

"we came out to eat bro," yunho said. seonghwa could hear the rest of the members laughing loudly in the background.

"yunho you guys need to come back right now, we have a fitting in less than an hour what the hell are you guys doing?" seonghwa said annoyance laced in his tone.

he didn't even notice hongjoong walk in since he was facing the wall.

"hyung we literally just got our food and drinks we can't just leave now," yunho tried explaining but it only made seonghwa more frustrated.

"drinks?" seonghwa said in disbelief.

on the other side of the line he heard some shuffling and eventually a loud voice pierced through his ears.

"hyung! guess how many bottles of sake me and san just drank!" a voice slurred through the phone.

"jung wooyoung are you seriously fucking drunk right now?" seonghwas voice raised.

"why are you so upset we have one day left in Japan!" wooyoung whined.

"the stylists have been telling us this for three days. three! did one thing just go in through one ear and go out the other or what?" seonghwa said loudly.

"don't be a party pooper you old man!" wooyoung shot back

"old man?!" seonghwa cried out making hongjoong stifle a laugh.

"you know what enjoy your fucking meals," seonghwa said hanging up immediately and turning around to throw his phone on the bed.

hongjoong quickly dodged the phone that was heading his way and made eye contact with a wide eyed seonghwa.

"you were here?" seonghwa toned down, not wanting to snap at the other for something that wasn't his fault.

"yeah, i wanted to see if the kids were here for the fitting but it looks like they aren't," hongjoong said sheepishly, not wanting to set off seonghwa.

to his avail it only triggered seonghwa into a full on rant.

"i seriously don't understand, they are 24 already and don't know how to take care of themselves I feel like a fucking baby sitter. this whole time in Japan i have had to clean all of their mess and spoon feed everything to them. like be so fucking for real right now," seonghwa let out a loud groan in frustration.

hongjoong could only nod at his lovers frustrations that he was currently spilling out.

he continued to rant for about another 15 minutes about seemingly everything before the hotel door flew open revealing a obviously very drunk woosan duo. yunho and mingi were holding each of them up with yeosang trailing behind them.

jongho even came out from his hibernation to see what was going on.

"what the fuck," was all seonghwa could say.