50

*UNEDITED

Harry looked down at his belly the next morning, rubbing his thumb over it. "It's gotten smaller." He says. "I'm 14 weeks today, right?"

"I guess so." Zain shrugged. "I'm gonna go make breakfast for everyone. Come with me."

"'M coming." Harry said as he pulled on a clean pair of joggers and a jumper and clean socks. He slipped on all his rings and tied his hair back in a long tail and joined Zain downstairs.
"Can you hand me a plate?" Zain asked Harry, pointing to one of the cabinets he couldn't reach. Harry nodded and effortlessly got the plate down for him. "Show off."

"Not just fault you're short." Harry retorted. Zain rolled his eyes.

"Can you hand me a pan too please?" Zain asked as he turned on the stove. Harry opened the drawer and slowly bent down to pick up the skillet. He only bent down halfway before chuckling breathily.

"I can't." Harry said as he stood back up. "Can't bend over that far anymore."

Zain let out a bark of laughter and leaned down to pick up the skillet. Harry just rolled his eyes.

"You skinny fucker." Harry hissed, crossing his arms and leaning against the counter. Zain just flashed him a sheepish smile and set the skillet on the stove.

"Good morning," Zain greeted as Doniya made her way downstairs. "Did you sleep well?"

"Fine." She yawned. "Good morning to you two."

Harry gave her a warm smile. "Morning."

"Someone's chipper." Zain teased, kissing Harry's nose. Harry rolled his eyes and pushed Zain away.

"Leave me alone you dork." Harry said as he stood up straight. "Hey, could you make me a cuppa while you're cooking?"

"Sure." Zain nodded and resumed cooking. Harry tried to give Zain a quick peck on the lips but the older male stepped away from him, and Harry's jaws dropped. He left the kitchen and threw himself onto the couch and sobbed.

"Harry," Zain smiled fondly. "Baby, I didn't try to avoid your kiss. C'mon."

Harry just cried harder into the pillow. "Now why're you crying?" Zain asked, clearly amused.
"I don't know." Harry said sadly. "Now that I am crying I can't stop."

"I'm sorry babe." Zain chuckled, rubbing Harry's back. He cupped the brunette's cheeks and wiped his tears with his thumb. "Don't cry okay? I wasn't trying to avoid your kiss babe."

"Sorry," Harry gave a wet laugh. "I didn't mean to cry. It's these stupid hormones."

"I know babe." Zain laughed and kissed Harry's nose. "Go wash your face, okay?"

Harry nodded slowly and pushed himself off of the couch.

"Is he okay?" Doniya asked when Zain returned to the kitchen. Zain just shrugged and continued cooking. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean," Zain shrugged again, "he's fine. It's just pre— he's fine."

"It's what?" Doniya knitted her brows together. "Are you two okay? He's not dying, is he— wait. Pregnancy hormones. Is that what you were about to say?"

Zain just glanced at her before flipping the pancakes. "Maybe."

"Oh my God." Doniya smiled. "I'm so happy for you two, congrats."
Zain sighed. "Thanks but... I was just trying to let him tell everyone on his own time."

"I'm sorry." Doniya rubbed Zain's arm. "I'm just too smart for this. How many weeks?"

"14 weeks today." Zain said happily. "Do you want to see an ultrasound picture?"