-

Hi, I'm Doodwillen. It's nice seeing you here. :)

This short story will be my entry to the July Writing Contest.

Your support is highly appreciated.

-

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Just like the author, this story has flaws and so are the characters. If you are looking for a perfect story, I'm sorry but this is not the one that you are looking for.

Expect grammatical and typographical errors.

Don't plagiarize my work!

Even if plagiarism is not considered a crime under Philippine law, it is punishable under the Cybercrime Prevention Act if it equates to copyright infringement.

Copyright infringement under Section 217 of R.A. No. 8293 or the Intellectual Property Code (IPC) can be punishable by one to three years imprisonment and a fine ranging from P50,000-P150,000 for the first offense; three years and one day to six years imprisonment and a fine ranging from P150,000-P500,000 for the second offense; and six years and one day to nine years imprisonment and a fine ranging from P500,000 to P1,500,000 for the third and subsequent offenses.

Happy reading : )