Stress Reliever | dustin henderson

>> gif credit to @/beatchya on tumblr <<

SPOILER FREE

fandom | Stanger Things

character | (20) Dustin Henderson

requested | Anonymous

warnings | Smut/NSFW, brief edging (reader receiving)

word count | 1,409

keys | (Y/n) = Your name

summary | Dustin Henderson x m reader where Dustin fucks the reader but won't let him cum ta🫀🫀🫀

editor | @/feliscatus-exe on tumblr

>><<

Dustin yawned as he continued typing on the computer in front of him. Every clack of the loud keyboard seemed to pang through his nervous system. He hated doing his reports at home, but when his boss insisted that he was the best at them, it seemed his only option was to bite the bullet and overwork himself.

You watched from your shared bed as he did so. His nimble fingers made quick work of the keys. You couldn't help but smile to yourself. His curly hair framed his face perfectly and his tongue was stuck out in concentration. You loved watching him in this state. He looked so serene, but you knew all too well that he was stressed.

You stood up and tiptoed over to him, resting your hands on his shoulders. He took a brief pause from typing to lift his head and look at you. You slowly began to massage the tension out of his body when he smiled at you.

"Hey there." He said, leaning his head against your abdomen. You returned his smile before kissing his forehead.

"You seem stressed love... Think maybe it's time for a break?" You asked. Dustin sighed and picked his head up, staring at the screen in front of him with a frown.

"I gotta finish these by the time I go in tomorrow. If I take a break who knows when I'll get myself back into the groove again." He replied. You sighed and wrapped your arms around his neck, gently kissing his cheek.

"Wouldn't really call this a groove." You said, slowly moving your kisses to pepper along his jawline. He sighed, leaning into your touch.

"What are you doing?" He asked as you moved down to kiss his neck. He could feel your smile on his skin.

"Persuading you into taking that break." You whispered, gently nipping at his flesh. He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"I told you I have to finish these reports (Y/n)." He gently scolded. You pouted and respond by biting more aggressively, which elicited a moan from your boyfriend.

"You really wanna do this to me right now?" He asked. You smiled.

"Maybe..." You replied. He sighed and stood up, moving his desk chair aside so he could grab you by the waist and pull you closer. His lips were soft as they landed on yours and you could tell he'd recently put chapstick on them. The cocoa butter one he knew you loved.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and slowly tangled your fingers in his curls. His hands were gentle on your body, pulling you as close as he could get you. Seldom was it close enough.

You pulled away and held his face in your hands, admiring his complexion. His soft skin and beautiful eyes were enough to make you melt through his fingers. You gently caressed his cheek with your thumb.

"You're stressed. I can tell." You whispered. He sighed and moved his head so it rested on your shoulder.

"That obvious huh?" He asked. You chuckled and gently pet his head.