Ch. 5-Out of the Woods and Into a Small Town

Hey! Wow its been forever since I last uploaded so I thought I need to do it. Sorry I've been really busy lately. Hope you like :)

______________________________________

When I woke up, sunlight was streaming in through the windows. Where the hell am i? Looking around, I saw I was in a green and purple room. I knew I wasn't at the Cooper's house because it didn't have the rich feel the Cooper's house has. A sudden noise coming from right next to me startled me, until I realized it was just Wade. Aww he was snoring, how cute! Wait. WADE? Then everything came flooding back. Katy. The party. LUKE! Crap, I was supposed to meet him today! And my curfew! Father's going to kill me! And how far did Wade and I go last night? I had so many problems right now!

I quickly jumped out of the bed. Big mistake. The room started to sway in front of me, and my headache was so bad, it felt like my brain was going to explode right out of my head. I kind of fell to the floor and sat there until I felt a little better.

"Becca?" I heard Wade mumble. Crap he's awake. Another problem to add to my growing list.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I let out all my rage on him, about everything. "YOU ARE THE REASON MY PARENTS ARE DEAD, I'M OUT PAST MY CURFEW, AND I HAVE A NEW BOYFRIEND, WHO I SHOULD BE MEETING RIGHT NOW IN THE PARK!"

"You seemed to forget about him last night when you were all up on me," He smirked. That boy will pay for his smuggness.

"I had to much beer, and you came up to me!" I was pissed and didn't feel like dealing with him. "Now I need to leave, so goodbye!" I huffed. He was going to pay, later.

I slowly and carefully got up and steadily walked out the door. All that yelling hadn't helped my headache one bit. I haven't gotten that drunk in ages! I managed to slam the door to the room behind me, and realized I was in Katy's house. Hopefully, she would be here, remember me, and be able to give me a ride home. Or at least the park. I giggled. I was already in trouble, at least saying hi to Luke and telling him I needed to get home was polite. I always was quite the troublemaker, I smiled to myself.

Knocking on the door I had remembered as being Katy's, I went over in my head where I was and how to get back to the Cooper's house.

"OMG! BECCA!" Katy was always annoying how she said OMG, but I still love her.

"Hey could you possibly give me a ride to this one person's house? I can give directions."

"Sure thing, girl! And we gotta catch up!" What I love about Katy is she knew when to ask questions, and when to just go with it.

"Yeah, and if you could take me on a stop on the way, we could have some coffee before you dropped me off," I bribed her with a trip to get some coffee and biscuits, which is what we would usually do when we had hangovers.

"Definetly! And you can tell me where you been all this time!" She said as we headed out to her car. She definetly got right up into the swing of things right away and we picked up right where we had left off before I had ran away.

As she parked the car at the curb by the park, my heart was racing. Would Luke be mad at me? Should I tell him I was with Wade last night? I decided not to because I wasn't sure if we had actually done anything or not.

"Could you wait in the car for a minute, Katy? I have to see this guy and make plans to see him again soon." When I said that, she winked at me.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asked, smiling.