chp.3 the day

SUDAY 10:42 AM, EMERSON RESIDENTS

Y/N POV
I woke up to the sound of rustling and the bright ass sun, who the hell keeps the curtains open? Psychopaths. I sit up in bed the covers that were once on me slipping off my legs as i get up, stretching. Where is gareth? Did he sleep on the couch? I find my clothes neatly folded on the edge of the bed, so I start making the bed. Fluffing the pillows and pulling the blanket over them as well as fixing the corners. I was going to change until I heard a loud crash from the bathroom followed by a "ow!" What the hell? Was that gareth? I jog into the bathroom opening the door with caution.

"Gareth?" I stand in the doorway, finding gareth sitting on the floor rubbing his head with a pained look. "did I wake you" He asks looking at his hand then up at me "no don't worry, i got up and was about to change when i heard a crash. Wanted to make sure you were ok" "what even happened?" "I was looking for nail polish remover and then I saw a spider"

My face mixes with emotion as i start giggling, slowly turning into a laughing fit with me holding onto the door frame as to not fall. "really gareth?! A-ahah a sp-pider?! I cant! What a man! Ahhaa" "oh shut up. It caught me off guard." "are you just gonna stand there and laugh or are you gonna help me?" "ok,ok im done. Here"

I reach my hand out for him to grab, he obliged and grabs it using my strength to pull himself up. He proceeds to rub his head, causing the corners of my mouth to rise. "go sit down, I'll go get you a ice pack and help you" Gareth goes to sit down as i walk down stairs to get him an ice pack. When i get to the kitchen i see a little girl drawing and a woman cooking. shit.

"Um hi there dear? Who are you" i would assume is gareth's mother asks me "oh, um hi im y/n" "oh, that makes sense. Hi y/n welcome honey, would you like breakfast" "oh, thank you ms. Emerson but me and gareth were going to go out at get food then meet up with my brother and a couple friends" "please, im only 38. ms. Ashlyn or ms. Ash works just fine honey." "right, thank you ms. Ashlyn" i reach into the freezer and grab a frozen can of coke. "Dear, if you dont mind me asking, who is your brother?" "oh yeah, my brother is eddie munson" her face lights up with delight "thats sweet young man is your brother?" "Yes ma'am he is" "what a nice surprise, alright thank you dear" i nod smiling lightly

I turn around and see who i guess to be gareth's little sister coloring, she was cute. Long messy brown curls like her brother and green eyes, she looked sweet. I head upstairs walking into gareth's room shutting the door behind me "alright i got your ice pack" i chuckle lightly walking over to him and handing him the can.

"No take your time, its not like i have a fucking bruise forming here." I chuckle and sit next to him taking a cotton pad and nail polish remover, starting to work on one of his hands. "Im sorry ok, i ran into your mom she's real sweet." "Sweet? More like embarrassing." I chuckle at his snarky remark towards his mom

"Soo, when we're done can we go get food" "yeah, i was craving waffles" "good, i am starving" gareth switches hand as he kept complaining that he would get frostbite if he held it any longer as water started to drip from the melting can. "Where are we meeting them again?" "In front of the skate park that max goes to" "oh, right. Anyways im done painting your nails" "finally bro my hand was going numb."

I get up stretching a bit and grab a t-shirt, a sweater and baggy jeans and go into the bathroom to change. (example below biaches)

 (example below biaches)