chp.11 sick day

OCTOBER 29TH SATURDAY, MUNSON RESIDENTS

Y/N POV
I woke up at god knows what hour, feeling like it was the end of me. Me and ed got really high last night so i had a raging headache right now, not to mention i felt like i was fucking pregnant with how fucking nauseous i was. I look over at my alarm clock and see that its 3 fucking pm, goddamn i was so limp. I didn't want to get up, but i didn't now then i never would and i am parched. I roll over to my side covering my head with my blanket, i hate this.

I hear my door open and then shut, being completely honesty i don't remember shit from last night so i was fully expecting ed. But to my surprise I felt someone crawl into my bed wrapping their arms around me, gareth. I turn around wrapping my arms around gareth's neck and pulling him in close, this is what i needed. A distraction. I shove my face into his neck and take in his sent, cinnamon and lavender you could smell it from a mile away. I kiss his neck lightly and pass out asleep.

I wake up to eddie blasting music downstairs, god fucking damn this man makes me suicidal. I honestly had no strength to go and turn it off, but with if on i couldn't go back go sleep. I quietly get out of bed the bad headache and nausea hitting me, hard. Me and ed's had a couple of drinks last night too but it shouldn't make it this bad, but how would i know what "a couple drinks" is honestly. I head downstairs turning down the music, grabbing pain meds with a bottle of water, eddie walks into the kitchen confused as to who turned off his music but i didn't even care i was in so much pain. And that's when it happen. The lump in my chest rose to my throat and i couldn't keep it in, all the pain rushed to my head like all the blood was drained out of me as i was being hung upside down and i puke into the sink.

I hear the sound of eddies footsteps running up behind me, and then the feeling how his warm hands against the back of my neck as he pulls my hair up using his other to rub my back. "shit, y/n/n if i knew it would be this bad i wouldn't have gave you the joints or the beer" he worries "i- im fine" i sigh before the taste of puke reaches my mouth again and out into the sink. After 30 minutes of on and off puking i felt so empty and lightheaded, i still haven't drank anything. Eddie left to go get me a new shirt because the puke dripped down my chin and fell onto my shirt. I try to go over to the counter to get some water and sit down, but my legs go limp and my head pounds causing me slump down on the floor. Eddie rushes into the kitchen helping my up, my new shirt in hand. "ow, ow" i say as eddie is yanking my arms up "what?" "Your pulling my arms to hard" eddie sighs and slips his hands underneath my pits and picking me up, setting me on the counter.

I grip onto his shirt, trying to have my dizziness wear off. Gareth then walk into the kitchen, sleep written on his face rubbing his eyes "what happened.? Hon, you ok?" "she's shaking, somethings wrong she threw up, shes dizzy and can barely stand. This has never happened before" slight worry in his voice, clearly not wanting to scare me but that kind of failed "ed" "yes y/n?." "My head hurts, and im thirsty, and my stomach hurts really bad.." tears brim my eyes as i look up at him my hands shaking in his. He cups my face worry flooding his eyes as he sighs not tearing his eyes from mine. "Its gonna be ok, ill be right back i promise" gareth takes his spot as he goes and runs to the hallway. Gareth brings me in, i wrap my arms around his neck limply and my legs around his torso my headache only gets worse and my hands twitch and shake making me more scared causing me to cry.

Gareth tries his best to sooth me, hushing me and rubbing my back "its ok my love, we're going to make you feel better i promise" about 10 minutes later uncle wayne rushes into the trailer, walking to me and taking my face in his hands inspecting it.
"Y/n, what hurts" "my head hurts really really bad, any arms, legs, and stomach.." "oh dear, you have food poisoning." I groan "uncle, it hurts really bad.." "i know honey, alright. Lets get at least a little bit of food in you and a lot of water, ill also have eddie run by and get you Gatorade i cant get you gingerale because fizzy drinks aren't good for you right now" i nod and wipe the tears put the corners of my eyes. Uncle goes into the fridge, and takes out a slice of bread and puts it in the toaster. I lean my forehead against gareth's chest and he rubs my head gently, soothing my headache slightly.

Uncle walks over to me handing me the toast, and i slowly begin to eat it piece by piece. Once i got sick of toast he gave me a bottle of water and eddie comes back with my gatorade. I drank all my water as well as a bottle of gatorade, gareth and eddie lead me up to bed and gareth lays down with me and gives me some Tylenol before i take a nap.

992 words
A/n: updated‼️