chp.5 reunited

Y/N POV
I got pretty far and the sun had set. School starts at 9 and it was about a 30 minute walk from wherever the fuck i was back to the trailer and seeing as I'm walking in fucking socks, I'll be walking even longer so I better get a head start. My phone was on 5%, it was cold, and already 4:15 am so i was exhausted. I yawn and walk closer to gareth seeing as walking became severely more difficult the longer we did.

When we finally got home i leant against the trailer fighting the urge to plop down right there and pass out as i made gareth check if anyone was awake. No one was, but uncle so I can tell they all went to sleep. I knew i'd probably not end up getting a scolding tomorrow morning so i decided to just sleep while i still could. Gareth helps me climb in through the window and helps himself up as well. My feet were aching and all i wanted to do was sleep i didn't care where or with who. I plopped down on my bed and told gareth about the pull out mattress under my bed, by the time he got everything ready i was asleep.

8 AM MUNSON RESIDENTS

I woke up, gareth wasn't there but i heard rustling down stairs so i figured everyone was up.

I washed my face, leaving the slightly smudged mascara under my eyes. I walk back to my room, undressing a picking out my outfit. A beanie, black long sleeve shirt with a hood, and grey sweatshirt, some baggy ripped jeans, and worn out white sneakers. (Optional)

I slowly make my way down the stairs and show my face in the kitchen

I slowly make my way down the stairs and show my face in the kitchen. "holy shit y/n." eddie practically tackles me putting all his weight on me as he hugs me suffocatingly. "uff, jeez ed. i knew you wanted me dead but i didn't think it'd be this soon" i joke "you fucking scared me" he raises. "please dont.ever.do that again." "alright alright, im sorry ok. I love you." "I love you too pip." he hugs me again wrapping his arms around me shoulders as i rub his back.

once he let go i sat on the counter, robin, max, and steve took turns scolding and hugging me and went back to cooking. We laughed and joked, it was nice gareth was standing by eddie, a small smile plastered on his face. "what your not gonna hug me too?" "Im the one who brought you back" "so? c'mere curls" i smile. " he walks over to me finding home standing between my legs as i wrap my arms around his neck, bending one of my elbow to play with his curls. I feel him smile against the crook of my neck and he draws small circles in the small of my back with one hand, the other one sliding up and down my side underneath my hoodie platonically.

Robin gives me that "🤨" look, smirking as i look away scoffing with a smile. "you really are a chaotic one, y/n/n why your my favorite" my uncle barges, walking into the kitchen making gareth pull away from me. we weren't dating but yet i still craved his touch, i see eddie pull gareth by his hood and drag hin to the other side of the kitchen farthest away from me causing me to chuckle slightly. "I love you too, uncle" He winks at me ruffling my already messy hair and pulling me into a short but warm hug. I relax into him holding the hug for a little longer, as i never got that kind of attention from uncle, he was never really around because he was either at work or with friends but I was really happy to have him. It made me content when he made these little gestures of love, even if i don't get them often he was a dulcet father figure. I smile looking up and him as i pull back from the hug.

I look at my phone, 8:40 am. "guys, we should probably get to school now" "oh shit, you're right" steve replies shortly after. Max and gareth rush to the car, fighting for shotgun as me and steve watched chuckling. Gareth ended up loosing and settling for the window seat, i sat in the middle and robin sat on the other side of me. Eddie took his van.

The cars meet up, as we pull up to the school. Gareth gets out helping me out, i smile ephemerally and walking inside by his side. I kiss maxes forehead, and steve's as well as eddie's cheek, as we part ways and me and gareth go to global history.

I had three periods of my slow arising death before lunch started, art wasn't that bad because I got to draw with my headphones on and gareth by my side so at least something good came out of classes. Me and gareth haven't know each other for very long but I felt.. secure with him. Gareth and I enter the cafeteria and walk over to the aeonian table, thats what we named our group. Aeonian; eternal, everlasting, Dustin and Mike often visited our table if they weren't in their table with el, lucas, and will. They get up and hug me tightly, I kiss their heads and yank their ears. I walk over to Eddie, kiss him on the cheek with a short hug and them walk over to steve and robins side of the table sitting in between them though i was practically on them. Gareth was zoned out on the rings he was playing with, I lay my head on steve shoulder draping my leg over robins. Once gareth finally tears his eyes away from his rings, he looks up as me and flash him a gently 'are you ok smile' and he smiles back reassuring me.

A/n: updated‼️

1029 words