chp.14 loving arms pt.2

APRIL 22ND, MUNSON RESIDENTS

Y/N POV
It was now the next morning, I was asleep on eddies bed drool dripping down my chin. I stand up, I go to his bathroom to change and get ready for the day (optional)

Once I'm done I head downstairs and grab the walkie lying on the kitchen counter, after a few tries I reach Gareth "Please don't be Lucas again-" "Baby?" "Gareth! Thank hail Mary, are you busy?" "umm well seeing as its 9:23am, no why?" "Can you pl...

Once I'm done I head downstairs and grab the walkie lying on the kitchen counter, after a few tries I reach Gareth "Please don't be Lucas again-" "Baby?" "Gareth! Thank hail Mary, are you busy?" "umm well seeing as its 9:23am, no why?" "Can you please come over and take care of Eddie with me" "Right now?" "nooooo, tomorrow." "Alright, I get the message ill be there in 5" "ok thank you I love you!" "Love you too" 'I hear static telling me that he turned the walkie off, we are full-grown adults I don't know why we still had walkies in the first place but I guess I'm glad we did? I throw my hair in a bun, then I hear a knock on the metal door "That was not 5" "Good morning to you too, love" I smile and place my hand on his chest pecking his lips, then moving out of the way for him to come in.

I walk in quietly to check if Eddie was awake yet and he wasn't, I quietly went downstairs and "ill get started on breakfast" "Can I help?" "As much as love cooking with you, I think you should go keep an eye on Ed" "Yes ma'am" And with that, we get started. I get started on breakfast while Gareth looks out for Ed. I chop up some fruits and make a fruit salad with honey in it, then I toast some waffles while I fry some eggs. I sprinkle some powdered sugar on the waffles and top them with some chocolate chunks and strawberries.

 I sprinkle some powdered sugar on the waffles and top them with some chocolate chunks and strawberries

I put the eggs on some buttered toast and season it. "Gareth!" "yes, angel?" "the food is ready can you set the table?" "of course" "Thank you" Gareth sets the table putting the dishes of food in the middle along with a pitcher of orange juice "Thank you, now can you go wake Eddie up?" "Can I?" "Yes you can, go go" Gareth goes to wake Eddie up and you grab a piece of toast with eggs and sit on the kitchen counter, a couple of bites in Gareth comes out with Eddie. Eddies hair is messy he has marks on his skin from his shirt and the bed sheets, looks like he slept well. "holy shit, what smells so good?"

I nod my head towards the table full of food, I swear I could see a little bit of drool leave his mouth. he takes a nice big whiff of the breakfast letting out a relaxed sigh afterward "Thank you so much" "Of course, but you should probably sit before Gareth has at it" "I thought you'd never fucking ask" Eddie and Gareth sit down and begin to stuff their faces, the two have been through a lot and done a lot this week so I was glad to see that they were able to enjoy some food. I wasn't really that hungry so all you had was one egg toast out of the 5, a couple of pieces of fruit, and a glass of orange juice "Y/n/n do you want some of my waffles?" "yeah- you've barely eaten anything" "I'm fine guys, I haven't done anything to make me hungry. If I was hungry I wouldn't hesitate to eat the shit out of that fruit salad" "What do you mean "you haven't done anything" You've been cleaning, and taking care of me the past two days." "yeah, And you've been on your feet all day" "Eddie, I was cleaning and taking care of you because I had to. And Gareth being on my feet for a couple of hours is nothing for a woman chill"

"You never fail to surprise me, love." Gareth says putting his dishes in the sink and then standing in between my legs and holding onto my hips" "Hey they don't call me Y/n Munson for nothing, I don't go down without a fight." I say wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing your forehead against his "Seriously, my girlfriend leaves for LA and you two do this, I thought you guys loved me" he fake sobs. Me and Gareth look at each other before laughing and tackling Eddie

A/N: Updated‼️
775 words