Chapter Two: The Move

Hey guys!

2 votes so far! Whoooop

I am happy people have read my story so far even if it's just 17 reads!

I hope this chapter also tickles your fancy!

Enjoy my update love you all!

<💙>

When snow starts to fall and things can change at the drop of a hat, it's magical when you meet the one person who can make your heart stop and really beat for the first time... And When your eyes meet...

After waking up yet again from the same alluring dream where it becomes more clear after a while, I start to notice new things from the scene I always dream about whilst the high pitched voice behind to sing again.

"Dancing bears painted wings things I almost remember and a song someone sings once upon a December"

I love this song as my birthday is in December and it makes me feel connected to the song like it's mine.

Like it was made just for me.

When I finally wake up I start to glance around my room at the fully packed boxes at the foot of my single bed.

And a smirk is immediately plastered onto my face I got up and ran around my room getting cleaned up and dressed before running passed an open box throwing in my pyjamas.

When I say pyjamas I mean pants and a baggy men's t-shirt that I bought specifically because I didn't like to sleep in tight clothing as it felt like I was being suffocated.

I closed the box and ran down the stairs and straight into the kitchen smiling at my parents as they greet me to a "good morning" as I enter the room.

Planting a kiss on my mom and dad's cheek I slide into my space at the breakfast bar where there's toast ready-made for me as we were leaving early to get to our new house.

I ate my breakfast and then ran upstairs to start bringing down my boxes that were in my room packed ready to be put into the car.

The bigger stuff was packed up and already in the moving van.

Before leaving, such as our beds were to be left as we had a fully furnished house waiting for us all we had to do was sell the furniture before we left.

After the last box had been packed into the vehicles, we moved all our hand luggage into the front of our cars, yep you heard me right, our cars as my parents and I had our own cars.

For my sweet sixteenth my parents decide to buy me a car.

I know what you're thinking, cool right, but it's not just any car, they bought me a Maserati!

It was my pride and joy and I loved it.

I often went racing along deserted roads in my car, and I am quite familiar with driving fast cars as my parents spoilt me by treating me to racing lessons so that I could better enjoy my car as they knew what a thrill I had and how much I enjoyed going fast.

I was even the fastest runner among the school and was on the track team.

Anyway...

I grabbed my things from the hall table after taking in one long deep breath.

Inhaling the scent of polish and lavender as my mom had thoroughly cleaned before stepping out, and after one last glance I stepped out of the soon to be old house and into my car to drive away leaving behind my old home where I grew up, to my new home.

I had a good and nervous feeling in the bottom of my stomach as it was restless for some unknown reason and I took it as nerves and excitement for the new change.

And new life...

<💙>

(Boy didn't she know things were about to change!)

Haha I know you can probably guess what's going to come but hopefully there will be some surprises along the way!

Please feel free to comment if you have anything to say or if there are any mistakes I have made!

And please vote if you liked the chapter!

Love you all and will update soon!

If you want a quicker update if this chapter reaches 20 reads then I will update sooner than a week if it reaches 40 or over I will do a double update for y'all!