Chapter Five: The Change?

Hey guys!

I am ever so sorry for the late update I finished Sixth Form on Friday and went to my caravan which has no Wi-Fi, sucks I know but I am going to give you the update now and I hope you all like it.

<💙>

Chapter Five...

When snow starts to fall and things can change at the drop of a hat, it's magical when you meet the one person who can make your heart stop and really beat for the first time... And When your eyes meet..

............................................................

When I woke up after the haziness from my vision had settled, I realised I was still in the window seat with a blanket around me.

The scent that was wrapped around me and the room seemed vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place it, the caramel and apple musky scent...hmmmmm.

The voice I dreamt of was still prominent in my thoughts as I remembered and tried to picture and discover where I had heard the voice before I realised that it was the guy from yesterday.

His bulging muscles were obviously ripped and his tanned skin just made me want to touch him to see if it's as soft to touch as it looks. His deep vibrant blue eyes that stood out from his build which was buying belief, he was toned and bulging in places I would just love to explore.

No, I gave myself a mental slap, you don't even know this person. For all you know he could be taken, he didn't look much older than myself maybe embarks twenties? I don't know but for some reason I want to know as much and possible about him, where he's from, where he lives any family, any spouse, my list is never ending for some reason those eyes were captivating from the start.

The thought of this stranger made me feel alive, hot, and horny, why I have no idea, but I felt alone without him just thinking about him made me feel like my soul was split in half.

I didn't want to go downstairs to breakfast where yet again I would have to pretend everything was okay.

Don't get me wrong I love my life and my parents but it just didn't feel real to me. My life feels like it's real as I should know as I've lived it since I can remember my life, but it doesn't feel like it's where I should be, no place has, well not until now that is.

After long deliberation I decided on having a wash and getting dressed as who knows what I might be greeted with today. I decided that I could then decide what I will do when I'm done getting cleaned and dressed.

~~

I could always come back to and read in the library, or take a book into the garden as there's a big tree out back where I could sit shaded against the tree trunk so I wouldn't be burned by the sun.

I nodded to myself in agreement with my well devised plan. After getting ready I decided to grab a book from the many provided in the library and went down to the kitchen for my breakfast before I would then go into the garden as it is very big to sit and read under the tree and there's also the forest to explore yet.

When I got near the top of the stairs, thanks to enhanced hearing I could hear my parents talking in the kitchen.

"What should we do?" My mom asked my dad.

"When he comes back do you think he'll take her away?" She carried on.

"I don't know, but it's not like we have a right to stop him or the strength that we'd need to as he could kill us for getting near her. Don't forget that she turned 18 today. I bet she already feels different it's just a matter of time till the change and what then?" My dad continued.