Chapter Eight: Love really?

Hello fellow Wattpaders,

I am sooooo sorry I thought I had updated this chapter and it hadn't published!

Will try to update regularly xx

I know how bad a writer I am at updating on time lately prior to me finishing college, however I will try to be on time.
I have been stuck lately on what to write for some reason all my ideas have diminished but I am starting to gather the picture again and hope you all enjoy it!

Hope u like this chapter!

<💙>

Chapter Eight......(Edited)

What am I? Who am I? Why me? Who is Shane to me? Why does he make me feel like this? And so on.....

Wait mating process? What's that, I had an idea but I needed Shane to clarify for me.

"Shane what do you mean by completing the mating process?" I asked him looking into his eyes.

He seemed distracted for a moment, staring off into space as his eyes turn a shade darker as if he's fighting off his wolf, and then I swear he was blushing as he cleared his throat and turned to look at me.

When he turned around our eyes locked and we both stared into each other's eyes his deep golden pools that drowned me and intimately and caressed me unknowingly as my body was experiencing complete euphoria and pleasure just from his eyes, what would happen if we were to ever kiss or even........more?...... "Well First off.....I would have to mark you by biting into your neck. Don't worry it's not painful, it apparently stings for a few seconds and then it's pleasurable. I would never do anything to hurt you." He stopped probably to see what I would say or my reaction, but I somehow knew he was telling the truth and I trust him absolutely.

"Then you me, as we begin to bond the connection will grow, we will eventually want to mate which involves.......ahem....having sex." He finished blushing a deep red shade but still looking into my eyes with a grin plastered on his face, probably due to the look present of my face as I knew my face was lit up like a tomato.

I knew I had to say something..but what? What if we don't mate or I'm not ready to mate?...would that be okay or bad? What harm could it have if I asked him? Better to have tried and failed I guess.

"W-what would happen if we didn't mate and we bonded? Would we need to have...s-sex to be mates?" He smirked at my question and looked down to our joined hands. "Well actually after finding your mate if you don't mate within a certain period of time you go into heat which speeds up the mating process and makes our wolves go into a sort of frenzy where all they want and think about is their mate and mating with them. Basically they become sexually frustrated and horny until the mating process is complete." He paused, looking as if he remembered something "you said if we needed to mate to bond, is that because you don't want my mark or to mate with me? Because I can already say that I'm not in a position where I would say no." I blushed at his comment does that mean he finds me attractive? Oh my gosh I hope I look okay I haven't even considered what I look like right now, but all I know is if we ever touch more than hands I will melt and I know I could never resist him for too long, but am I ready to go that far with someone I just met? Is it normal to feel this way so quickly?

I have never wanted someone as much as I want Shane right now.....but will he want me?

I know this makes me sound weak and like the type of whiney and a low self esteem loner but I have no confidence with the way I look. I'm a loner I've never really had any friends I like to keep to myself and stay out of trouble.