Chapter Four: That Feeling

Hey guys

Hope you are all ready for this chapter!

I hope you all like it!

I'd like to give a shout out to an amazing author who is amazing and I recommend you should check her out!

'Katrocks247'

<💙>

Chapter Four...

After deciding on my room and adding to memory how to get back to my bedroom, I skipped happily down the stairs to find my parents out at the front of the house talking to someone.

I stopped skipping and walked outside and to the right side of my mom to ask what was wrong.

As soon as I reached my mom I felt a pull that made my whole body tense and my attention swiftly avert to the man talking to my parents.

I had to look away from my mom and to the stranger I noticed how good looking and hot he was, how his skin was a dark tanned brown that only complemented his bulging muscles that were tensed under his black t-shirt showing his toned body that rippled like a shiver though the rest of his clothing.

He must have seen me staring as he looked at me to smile.

As soon as our eyes locked and he looked at me shock was present in his facial expression, as if he'd seen a ghost.

His eyes left mine abruptly as he stood staring at the ground as if we weren't there with his hands tensed into fists at his sides as if having an internal struggle.

"I will be back soon, I apologise for the intrusion" he said before leaving us standing there as we watched him walk away.

I released a breath I never realised I was holding after our eyes had met a few seconds ago it left my breath stuck in my throat and my heart beat had started to play to its own samba beat by the fast speed it was pumping away.

When my mom moved to look at my face a look of worry appeared on her face.

"Are you okay?" She asked with that look.

I took a slight breath and replied "yes, just I have never seen someone so handsome before" I honestly told her and after realising what I had said blushed.

She smiled mischievously and waved me off giggling to herself.

After I took another hesitant breath, I was immediately pulled out of my daze of tingles and cold shivers as we started to unload the cars into the house.

I don't understand what just happened, and my parents don't seem to think the situation was weird at all.

............................................................

After grabbing my last box and effortlessly carrying it up to my room I collapsed onto my bed with a big sigh of relief.

I lay there thinking to myself about what to do next.

I could lay around and slowly unpack I could unpack and get it over with and done with or I could go downstairs and help my parents unpack things.

After deciding on the second option by 8:00 I had completed emptying the boxes, it only took me 4 hours which was progress to say the least.

After a few minutes of lying in between the boxes stacked on the floor I took a deep breath and I decided to go downstairs to get some food.

Before leaving my room I made sure I grabbed my phone and headed down the stairs and into the kitchen where my parents were sitting and eating their food.

I was shocked that they hadn't called me, when they realised I was there my mom gasped.

"I'm so sorry sweetie I got lost in my conversation talking to your father and forgot to call you"

"It's still warm darling come and eat before you faint from hunger." My father said with an apologetic Amalie to me before he carried on eating.

I never realised just how hungry I was until I placed the plate of food in front of me on the table and began to devour my meal.

In minutes it was gone, looking at my parents who were in shock from the speed I warned my food I sheepishly smiled.

I looked at them shrugging my shoulders "you didn't want to pull over for dinner so I was really hungry."

Besides my stomach hadn't yet settled down from my meeting earlier.

I didn't know who he was, but I have a feeling he will be trouble I may feel like this because of the way I reacted to him but I didn't feel scared or creeped out I felt lonely for some reason thinking about him.

I'd never felt like this before but deep down there's a new little voice who is growling at me like an echo that just about reaches my ears when I'm thinking.

This new found voice and growl didn't scare me I felt like it was warning me or trying to tell me something and I just couldn't understand what it was saying.

I thanked my mom for the food, gave my dad a hug as well as my mom before retreating to my library to gather my surroundings somewhere I felt comfortable and relaxed.

When I reached the library I felt the urge to just sit in the window chair and look out to the forest.

The growling began again inside my head and I knew I wanted to be in the forest, to explore the vast space it covered and let loose, just to enjoy running through it.

I wondered what it would feel like to run free, to be me and be one with nature.....

<💙>

Thanks for reading!

I knew what you're thinking who is he? what does he look like? What's his name? Blah blah blah...

Well you'll have to wait and see!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please look forward to the next one!

Again if I can get at least 5 votes I will update early for you guys.

Please feel free to comment!

An please remember to vote if you liked it!