Chapter Six: Waking Up

Hey guys again I apologise for the late update but as promised the next chapter!

<💙>

Chapter Six...

When I woke up I was in my bedroom and it was night time by the lack of lighting in the room.

I reached over to turn my light on as I normally do feeling sparks ignite through my body.

I jump shocked, managing to turn on the light. However when the light illuminates the room its showering the hot guys body on my bed next to me.

He was shirtless and looked muscular packing an eight pack with his dirty blonde bed hair that just shouted sexy, I wanted to jump him there and then.

I held my breath before I realised while my mind was processing him my fingers had been touching him.

His muscular chest, his tanned biceps that tensed from my touch.

I loved the effect I had on his sleeping form.

Just as my hand began to move to his face then to his lips he surprised me by grabbing my wrist.

I looked down at him and when our eyes connected I heard a growl from within my head that just said "mine" as the beyond hot guy said "mate" growling at me as he loosened his hold on my wrist.

He then slid his hand in to place to touch palms with mine before linking our fingers.

Coming to my senses I realised something I needed to know about him.

"What's your name?" I asked him shyly just above a whisper barely audible but I knew he could hear it, all he did was smile before answering "Shane".

I looked into his eyes and we just stayed there for a few minutes longer before I decided it was ok to lie down next to him.

Our hands never untwined and I fell asleep by just looking at Shane's gorgeous features, his tanned muscular body and his deep golden eyes.

His breathing went from fast excited to a comfortable slower pace and its hypnotic rhythm made me drift off into a deep sleep.

I had a really good dream that was also a bit odd that night that I turned into a wolf and ended up naked in front of strangers.

Then I woke up during the night to a hot guy called Shane who is linked to me, which I knew as soon as we touched and I heard a voice growl mine.

When I began to wake I felt warmth and breath on my cheek, as I woke up Shane was awake watching me sleep. As I realised our bodies were entwined as well as our hands as our legs were entwined with one another and I was practically on top of him sleeping.

He didn't seem to mind though as when I tried to move he groaned and growled so I stayed where I was.

I didn't mind too much as it was very comfy and I loved the feel of his skin on mine the constant electrical impulses going through my body that made my core twitch in need from the feel of skin on skin as I realised I was only in underwear and a large shirt that had risen up during my sleep so my pelvis and lusher stomach were touching his skin on skin.

As my legs weren't covered I got the tingles all over my lower half, yes including that area.

I was practically half naked and lying on top of an unbelievably hot guy who's face, breath and presence did things to me nothing else ever could.

I smile at the thought as I looked up at Shane's face as he is already looking at me.

All I could do was smile at him and run my finger along the skin on his bare chest.

As I did this I felt him shiver, he obviously liked it so I carried on as it brought me amusement.

He then groaned and I felt something against my thigh, squealing at the sudden touch I jumped up and he held me square to his chest as he groaned when I moved.

I think me moving is making it worse, what should I do?

He reaches down and grabs me by the waist using his toned muscular arm and flips us over so that he's now on top of me.

The sudden movement left me breathless, as I lay on the bed staring up into his eyes.

His touch doing things to me, my body felt need and pressure building in my lower region.

He smiled and placed his head by my neck and shoulder breathing in my scent.

This seemed to make his bulge intensify, but before I could get lost in his presence and scent I put my hand up to give me breathing space.

He had started to lean in to what I thought was a kiss but wasn't sure as I gave never had one before.

He looked taken back from me stopping his movement.

He then seemed to wake up and realise what he was doing as he pounced off of me.

He looked down at me, I did the same realising again that I was only in my pants and baggy top.

From where he was standing he could see up the shirt between my legs.

I squealed and hid under the covers, he laughed at me and climbed back onto the bed.

He tried to pull the covers off me playfully, but I wasn't having it, I wouldn't let him get to me easily.

Although all I wanted to do was straddle and ride him to the next world, I pushed down the thoughts and sighed, why I would even think that was beyond me this new found confidence or forwardness was beyond my normal thought process.

I attempted a peak out of the blanket, before Shane took the chance to pull it off me climbing on top of the bed slowly making his way like a predictor to me instead.

I felt the need to reach out and continue to stroke his soft muscular body.

I couldn't help the playful giggle that escaped my lips whilst I looked away from his firm body which was gradually climbing higher above my body.

When Shane had got into position he looked down at me.

"What's your name?"

I felt appalled at myself as I hadn't told him my name yet.

"My name is...."

<💙>

I know I'm mean stopping at such a crucial cliff hanger but it will all be revealed soon enough!