[Chapter 5]

! TW: ORAL SEX ¡

We all started talking about the party last night and how much fun we had. Daphne tried to make a move and flirt with Mattheo but she decided to try and make him jealous so she was dancing with Theo almost all the night. Theo of course knows about her crush on Mattheo and he wanted to help her.

As i was talking with Enzo, Draco was glaring me almost the whole time and we haven't spoken since my "interrogation". He clearly didn't believe me but at least the others did.

I can't tell them about my secret place and my hobby..everyone thinks im the tough and bitchy rich girl..everyone thinks im "perfect" but im clearly not and I'll never be perfect enough for my parents..the reason i have to act so mean with everyone.

People always say 'oh she's rich, she can have everything she wants' 'she doesn't have to try for anything' 'she has her daddy's money'

Well whoever say or even think that, they clearly don't know me..i mean only my friends actually wanted to get to know me..to be honest, most people don't want to because of my attitude..an attitude i have to pretend i have because im a Parkinson.

I don't even wanna imagine what would happen if anyone find out about my insecurities and my soft side and especially my parents.

Anyways..we paid for our drinks and we all headed back to the castle. Me, Daphne and Theodore were leading the way as Mattheo, Draco and Enzo were following. I was feeling Draco's eyes burning my back all the way there.

Once we got to the common room everyone sat down except me.

Pansy: im gonna change into something more comfy and I'll be back

I smiled and made my way upstairs to my dorm but i didn't know that someone was following me. I heard the footsteps behind me and i turned to see who is. He grabbed my neck and pinned me against the wall as his icy blue eyes met mine.

Pansy: okay what the fuck do y-

He covered my mouth and glared me leaning down closer to my face.

Draco: first don't think that i believed the bullshits you were saying earlier and also i don't like your attitude Parkinson.

His hand on my mouth were now on my waist and he let my neck but grabbed my chin.

Pansy: and i think you're a fucking stubborn who wants to control everyone's life.

Draco: that, and also someone who cares.

He looked at my lips for a moment before grabbing my jaw and kissing me.

My eyes widened, I immediately kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck, he had picked me up wrapping my legs around him.

He began kissing down my neck leaving marks. A faint moan left my lip and I could feel him smirking.

Pansy: Draco- Draco stop we're in the hall.

I said as I breathed heavily.

Draco: mm your dorm is a few feet away.

He kissed me once again lifting my skirt up. I whimpered as he began grinding his bulge against me.

Pansy: please.

Something overcame me, I became desperate for him. He smirked and began rubbing my clit through my panties, I let my head lean back against the wall and let out a moan.

Draco: shh we wouldn't want our friends to hear love, would we?

I nodded no and bite my lip trying to hold my moans in as he continued to rub my clit.