[Chapter 10]

I made my way to detention and sat at a table and was handed a very long piece of blank paper. Slughorn was running detention today.

He came over and handed me, another piece of paper the same length but this one had words written in it. My task was to copy all of those words and read it too him once I was done.

After that I'm free to go. I checked the clock.

5:30

I sighed and began writing as fast as I could. As I did so I would mess up multiple times and had to start over since it was ink.

I grew frustrated and crumbled the paper up and threw it. Slughorn looked up at me and came over handing me another blank paper.

Slughorn: this won't make sense for you but trust me. The slower you go, the faster you'll finish.

I looked at him and nodded slightly taking the paper and a new quill.

Pansy: thank you professor...

He smiled and went back to his desk to finish grading homework assignments. I took a deep breath and read the first sentence and then wrote it down. Once I finished that sentence, I read the second sentence and wrote it down.

I continued like that for about 65 minutes, including me being frustrated with my first paper. I looked at the time.

6:35

I smiled and signed the paper and got up quickly rushing over to Slughorns desk and began reading it, after I handed it to him. He smiled and nodded taking it putting it to his right side so it could be graded later on.

I walked out of the class room and decided I should visit draco. I really felt like giving him a piece of my mind but for now I needed him to be fully recovered so he could actually understand what I was saying.

I made my way to the hospital wing and peeked my head through. I clenched my jaw seeing what I saw.

Astoria was next to him kissing him and pulled away.

Astoria: I hope you get better soon...

Draco: thanks love

He kissed her cheek.

Pansy: oooh you got to be kidding me.

I said walking in. She quickly got off and moved away looking at me, his color drained looking at me.

Draco: Pansy-

Pansy: don't Pansy me! You took me out on a date to apologize and what now! You said that I was gorgeous and shit and then you do this?! Ohhh you are so done. And then you don't tell blaise that I wanted to meet him!

Draco: I didn't tell him because he doesn't fucking deserve you!

Pansy: and what?! You do?! Your not going to accomplish shit if you keep doing this!!

Astoria gulped and left. I scoffed and shook my head before turning to walk away.

Draco: wait-

Pansy: no fuck you.

Draco: Pansy I like you!

I stopped in my trace and softly laughed.

Draco: what's funny?

I laughed a bit and looked at him.

Pansy: you.. like me? Wow... that's just so fucking believable. Let's see, you went down on me and then proceeded to fuck a girl in the halls right after. Then, you took me out to "apologize" and say all these nice things about me just for me to find you and that same girl snogging.