[Chapter 6]

I woke up to the light beaming through my windows and sat up rubbing my eyes. Everyone was gone but daphne.

Pansy: what happened? Did someone bring me here?

Daphne: you don't remember?

I nodded no.

Daphne: oh- well blaise brought you up- you had fallen asleep.

Pansy: and Draco?

I tried not to blush. What I really wanted to know was why Draco didn't bring me up.

Daphne: he left with Astoria.

My stomach dropped, I felt myself getting sick.

Pansy: he what?

Daphne: yea.. I think they got caught fucking in the halls because they had a meeting with Dumbledore in the early morning and have a week of detention.

I felt myself getting mad, I was upset I didn't know what I really felt.

I got up and changed as it was already noon, I must've really slept in.

I brushed my teeth and hair and put some makeup on before heading down to lunch. It was a nice Sunday evening, it was sunny.

I walked down and ate a sandwich and fruit before I felt someone sit next to me.

Blaise: hey...

I looked at him and then back at my food.

Pansy: hey.

Blaise: you okay?

He knew, he fucking knew and I couldn't stand it.

Pansy: yep.

Blaise: Pansy..

Here we go.

Blaise: I know you both did something yesterday

Pansy: ok and?

Shut the fuck up pansy.

Blaise: Ok first, don't take your anger out on me. Second, I'm just saying because I know that you know he fucked Astoria.

My stomach dropped once again.

Pansy: I'm sorry.. I'm just angry at the moment.

Blaise: it's understandable...

Pansy: thank you for bringing me up last night

Blaise: always.

I smiled and chatted with him for a bit. That's when I saw Draco walk in, he looked around before spotting me and Blaise and came over.

Blaise: I swear if he tries something I'm going to fuck him up.

I gave Blaise a look before Draco came over.

Draco: Pansy can I talk to you.. alone?

Blaise: no. Why don't you go and fuck your little bitch instead?

I kicked Blaise's leg under the table before standing up, his jaw clenched as I kicked his leg.

Pansy: make it quick, and make it worth it because I'm not going to put up with you any longer.

I said in a stern tone as i walked past him heading towards the hall. I heard footsteps behind me following me and I soon walked far enough for there to be no one.

I turned and looked at him.

Pansy: so? Are you going to say something or not?

Draco: I'm sorry- I'm so fucking sorry- I know what I did was wrong especially cause I had done sexual things with you the same night. Please forgive me, I really didn't mean any of it with her- all I could think of was you Pansy...

I tried reading his face. His body language, it was all a stir of emotions, he looked like he meant it but another part of it seemed desperate. Perhaps both?

Pansy: I can't trust you draco, your a fucking asshole.

Draco: I know I'm so sorry let me make it up to you.

Pansy: oh please- do you know how pathetic you sound?! I don't want you to make it up with a fuck!

Draco: then I'll take you out!

I scoffed and shook my head looking away and then back at him.

Pansy: you are so full of bull.

Draco: please..

I gulped a bit and looked at him.

Pansy: fine. What do you have planned?

Draco: don't worry about it just be ready by 10.

Pansy: then no, thats after hours-

Draco: Since when do you care about after hours? 10, and that's final. Wear something formal and bring a jumper since it'll be cold.

I sighed and nod.

Pansy: ok then.. 10.

I walked past him heading back to the great hall and saw Blaise there just staring at his food completely spaced out.

I came and sat next to him again rubbing his back.

Pansy: you ok?

He looked at me and nodded slightly.

Blaise: what did he want?

Pansy: he wanted to apologize and take me out later to make up for it.

Blaise: right, in translation he wants a fuck.

Pansy: it's not like that he actually wants to apologize and make up for what he-

Blaise: you know what have fun. I really mean it I just don't want to hear you bitch about it later.

I was taken back by his words, he stood up and grabbed his wand off the table.

Pansy: excuse me?

Blaise: you heard me. You go after a boy that clearly doesn't want to have shit with you and then once he does something totally wrong you bitch about it and then end up going back to him. It's getting fucking annoying parkinson get a fucking grip for Merlin's sake.

I clenched my jaw.

Pansy: I'm sorry that it was supposed to be your sister's birthday today but don't take that shit out on me.

He looked at me and rolled his tongue in his cheek before walking away.

Pansy: Blaise wait-

I groaned and sat down covering my face thinking about what I had just said. Once we entered our 2nd year, blaise had announced to us that he would have a sister soon, after a while she was born.

She didn't make it.. 2 days after she was born she had passed away. Every year since then he'd always be moody, it was weird with him.

He tries to deny his feelings towards it, which makes it worse. Now I just feel shitty because of what I mentioned. I got up after a while and walked myself to my dorm where I found Tracy sitting down on her bed doing homework.

Pansy: Tracy it's a weekend.

Tracy: I know but I accidentally dropped down a full grade and now I have to do extra credit.

She sighed. I went to my closet and picked out this long red silky dress and some heels.

Tracy: Ooo red? Who's the lucky man you'll be meeting with?

She raised her eyebrows with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and softly laughed.

Pansy: can't say.

She smiled.

Tracy: what time will you go?

Pansy: I'm leaving after hours but for now I need to get ready and you know how long that takes, plus after I need to rush down to the kitchen and stalk up on some cookie dough.

Tracy: yess are you going to make edibles again?

Pansy: yes which is why I need the dough. And it takes quite a while.

She nodded and went back to her studys.