[Chapter 33]

April 30th 1998

Everyone was so tired, people began to skip classes staying in their dorms, and eventually the teachers caught on and would come inside torturing the students.

I walked down the stairs next to daphne and with the rest of the slytherins in a straight formation, one behind the other, side to side.

If we were to mess up they'd call us out and torture that specific student before torturing the rest. The sun was already setting as everyone marched into the common room.

Me and daphne snuck up the boys dormitory as quietly as we could scared of the consequences before opening theos dorm as it was the closet.

We quickly shut the door locking it.

Daphne: we need to start having you guys come to our dorm .

she scoffed and said quietly. Blaise chuckled as she said so and i looked over at him.

Pansy: where's draco?

i mouthed. he gestured to the bathroom and i nodded knocking softly before entering.

Pansy: hey..

i said softly before going in and closing the door behind me going over kissing his cheek.

Draco: hey..

he looked at me with dark circles under his eyes looking pale. my smile faded as he teared.

Pansy: draco..

i said softly feeling a knot form in my throat.

Draco: i'm so sorry , for all of this.

He said as tears rolled down his cheek shaking his head looking down.

I cupped his cheeks and made him look at me as i wiped his tears.

Pansy: you didn't want this. you didn't ask for this. you didn't think this would happen.

i said softly, and kissed his head gently before pulling him in my arms hugging him as his head was in my chest.

i teared as i felt his soft sobs, they were quiet but they were there. i kissed his cheek.

Pansy: it'll be okay draco, i promise

He ended up relaxing and me and daphne apperated back to our dorm putting pillows and hoodies ontop of these so that they wouldn't come and check

When we apperated back, Blaise and Theo had already fallen asleep. I smiled softly going into the bathroom getting ready with daphne before heading to bed.

I wiggled into draco's arms as he was half asleep and he smiled kissing my head.

I smiled looking over.

Pansy: Night daph..

Daphne: night pans..

Eventually they all went to sleep as me and Draco talked about random things like our one year anniversary being next month.