[Chapter 32]

A/N: this chapter is gonna be longer than usual like up to 2000 words. So enjoy your double chapter :)

Draco's pov:

I was at my room in the manor when, reading a book while laying on my bed when i heard a knock on my window.

I turned to my face to look and saw an owl flying out of my window and waiting for me to open. I stood up quickly and opened it so it flies it. It sat on my desk and i untied the letter and started reading it. It was from pansy!

I got worried with what happened and quickly grabbed a quill and a paper and started writing my response.

Dear Pansy,
I'm sorry to hear that happened, I'm going to go when I can right after i pack my bags, please stay safe while I get some help for both of us, stay put and don't do anything dumb.
Best,
Draco

I tied it on its legs and gave it a treat before it flew out.

I took a deep breath and went downstairs to the living room to find my mother and father drinking their tea and enjoying the moonlight sonata by Beethoven while my mother was reading a book and my father the daily prophet.

I looked at my mother and once she looked at me i nodded her to follow me so she let down her book and got up and did so. We went upstairs to my room again and i closed the door.

Draco: i need to tell you something important..

Narcissa: what is it sweetheart?

Draco: so..remember pansy parkinson?

Narcissa: of course i do, your father is good friends with hers and she is also your best friend, right?

Draco: well not anymore..she is actually my girlfriend now..

Narcissa: aw im so happy to hear that!

Draco: uhm..she sent me a letter a couple of minutes ago..she said that when she got home Barty Crouch Jr was waiting her with her parents to give her the dark mark..she also knows that im a death eater and she helped me with my task but of course she doesn't want to be one..mom she ran away from home..

Her eyes widened at the news and hugged me gently.

Narcissa: did she say where is she?

Draco: at one of her family's cottages..she said she is fine but im worried

Narcissa: why don't you suggest her to come stay with us?

Draco: i did but she said that she wouldn't really feel safe with dark lord coming here and she was right..but she said that she will inform me if she changes her mind..

Narcissa: right..you could go visit her sometimes then..and she can always come here for dinner

I looked at her and smiled slightly nodding and sitting on my bed

Draco: alright..i will tell her

She smiled and cupped my cheeks placing a soft kiss on my forehead

Narcissa: she is a strong girl im sure she will be alright..you should take a warm bath to calm. Lunch will be ready soon

I nodded and smiled slightly as she walked out and i went in my bathroom to prepare my bath.
------

Pansy's pov:

I looked over to see the owl back and I quickly opened the door and grabbed it feeding it a treat and read it. I smiled softly and sat down thinking about it.

Eventually I heard something and looked down at my stomach and sighed before putting the letter down. There was no food here and forgot that I need to feed myself and not expect elves to pop out with food.