[Chapter 15]

! TW: sex ¡
Dinner came around and every one sat at the table. The elves came and put the food on the table. I furrowed my eyebrows.

Pansy: you cooked all of this daphne?

I asked in shock, she softly laughed and nodded. After that plates began to appear in front of all of us and the chairs scooted closer so we were more comfortable.

Draco: I have to say you've really put done yourself.

He said surprised as he took a bite out of his turkey leg. She smiled and served herself. There was food all over the table. Turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potato, gravy, cooked vegetables. It was delicious.

I began to serve myself a bit of everything and began to eat. It was really good, like really really good. Too the point where we all began to wonder if she really made the meal or not.

I felt a hand creep up against my thigh and I slightly choked on my food.

Mattheo: are you alright?

I nodded.

Pansy: I must've swallowed a bone.

Blaise smirked and looked back at his food and ate as he rubbed my thigh.

I put a hand under the table and put it over his. He stopped rubbing it and rubbed his thumb against my hand.

I smiled softly and continued too eat.

Mattheo: remember when Hogwarts made us recite what we were thankful for, for the first 2 years.

We all smiled and nodded.

Daphne: why don't we do it?

Draco: oh come on daphne-

Blaise: I agree.

She smiled and nodded.

Daphne: why don't you go first draco?

He groaned and slumped back and looked at all of us and sighed.

Draco: I'm grateful for my friends.

He said blunty, he then looked to his left.

Mattheo: Uh-....

He thought and nodded.

Mattheo: I'm grateful that Blaise didn't completely shatter Draco's ribs.

We all looked at him.

Mattheo: oh come on it was funny.

Enzo chuckled and smiled

Enzo: im thankful that Theo is not here to steal my food

Daphne shook her head.

Daphne: I'm grateful for.. I don't know, all of you really.

I smiled and thought for a second.

Pansy: I'm thankful that I'm able to be here with you guys.

We all looked over at blaise.

Blaise: I'm thankful for this food really.

He said as he was eating. I rolled my eyes and ate as well. After a while we ate dessert which was just an ice cream sandwich. I stretched and stood up.

Pansy: the food was amazing daph, thank you.

She smiled and nodded. I headed up to my room and showered. I shaved and cleaned myself off, I got out and put on a white lace set and put on a see through milky white dress over.

I grabbed my flower book and opened it and grabbed a pen writing the date of me pressing them and what kind they were.

I looked up as there was a knock.