[Chapter 11]

! TW: child abuse ¡
After everything that happened with me and Blaise and that kiss it's been.. awkward. He's been more quiet and distant. It made me feel bad to be truthful.

I opened my luggage and began folding clothes as I stuffed it in. Once i finished with that I went over too my vanity and grab my makeup placing them in a small baggie and put it in my luggage as well.

Once I was all packed up I zipped everything up and put it next to my door. I put my robe on and checked as it was 5:30 in the morning, everyone is usually up at this time packing and getting ready for the train. It leaves at 6:30 and we usually get there around 2:30. I then went and quickly brushed my teeth and did my hair.

Daphne: I can't wait.

Pansy: I wonder why.

She rolled her eyes and smiled softly. Her and Mattheo have been having something going on lately and I was totally here for it.

Pansy: i for once, find it cute how he still wears the ring you gave him last week for his birthday.

Daphne: why wouldn't he?

She cheekily smiled.

Daphne: so... how are things going on with you and the boys?

I sighed.

Pansy: it's weird, I know who I like but something keeps pulling me back towards someone who isn't worth it.

Daphne: oh you can not be serious. Blaise is the one, we all see it pansy, you both turn stupid when you're around eachother.

Pansy: what-

Daphne: the pink cheeks, and the hidden smiles. We all see it clearly.

I grew flustered and felt myself burning up.

Pansy: that's how we've always been. He's been distant lately, so it doesn't matter anymore.

Daphne: right.

She said and opened my drawer pulling out a bunch of dried out flowers and put them on my desk infront of me.

They were pansies, Blaise had gotten them for me on my birthday two months ago along with a jewelry box.

I looked at them and put them back.

Pansy: whatever.

I got up and grabbed my luggage and walked down into the common room with daphne, there were a bunch of first years there chatting about how most were going to Romania to see dragons with their parents, others talked about going to the muggle world to see how things are over there.

I smiled and walked out to the carriages with daphne. Once we got to the other side we got up and waited at the small station as people began to get on.

I put my head on her shoulder as we waited to board and sighed.

Pansy: 8 hours.

Daphne: trust me you'll be asleep half the time.

I giggled and then it was our turn. We boarded the train and found the boys in a compartment and headed in.

I sat next to blaise and daphne sat next to Mattheo and on his other side was draco.

Blaise immediately looked away and I looked down not knowing what to say or do.

Daphne and Mattheo wrapped eachother in their arms and fell asleep for a bit and Draco ended up leaving.

I yawned and put my head on the window.

Blaise: here.

I looked at him confused. He put my robes hoodie on and put a scarf on me.