8

Ever since that day, feli told the rest of the group what had happened. Then suddenly, they all made a pact to get under his skin with flirting purposely. I tried to stop them, but they all told me to shut up.... Very aggressively too.

"Francis! you have something on your cheek! What a wasteful fool" Gilbert suddenly smiled at me. I froze and tried not to look to Arthur, who was beside me. Gilbert wiped some food off of my face and winked at me.

I couldn't help but punch him for doing this.

They all did some weird stuff for me for the next week as we prepared in the auditorium. I was starting to tell it was pissing Arthur off a little.

One day, Alfred approached me and began to give me a massage... However, it wasn't very nice and he nearly sprained my shoulders. "Please stop," I begged. "But Francis!! You feel so tense!!" He said in a cute voice. I turned around to glare at him, but he held me down. "IDIOT! Because of you!" I cried.

Arthur had passed us while he was doing this, and he began to glare very angry at Alfred. "Here, let me help!" Ivan suddenly spoke. I felt my life leave my body as I tried to escape but Ivan got ahold of me. "If you are trying to be sexy! It is not working!" I cried out.

"Francis, my beloved, you need just to trust me," Ivan smirked. Alfred stood to the side and crossed his arms, very proud. "Absolutely not!" I cried. Luckily all Kiku did was share his food with me and tried to feed me. Which... Arthur still looked at us so annoyed, he began ruining his food.

The next day.....  might have been a little better.... If only it weren't for Ludwig and lovino.

I walked into the club room, rubbing my shoulders in pain. "Are you okay?" Arthur asked worried. I nodded at him hopelessly and laughed. "Yeah... Just a bruise..." I spoke sadly. "Do they always act like this with you? It seems... Like they all like you a little too much," Arthur said, sounding ticked off.

Maybe he was upset because the guy he likes might do it to me next. I am not able to guess who it is, though. All of them seem like horrifying options, in my opinion.

"Francis! You know... I need to tell you something in private," lovino suddenly grabbed onto my arm, and I looked at him disgusted. The only one whose done an actual good job has been feli. "In a bit, I'm talking to Arthur..." I explained.

He looked around me and looked Arthur in his eyes. Arthur looked at him seriously, and lovino looked him up and down. "Oh! I didn't even see you there... How funny," lovino suddenly spoke. My eyes widened, and I looked to Arthur, who was trying to keep a smile up, but he was pissed.

"Oh, he doesn't mind! Right... Arthur?" Lovino spoke in a sadistic way. "Not at all," he said, angry. Lovino began to pull me up the stage, and I could see how pissed Arthur looked. He pulled me behind a curtain and looked at me, annoyed. "You might have taken it a little far," I said, worried.

I tried to look at Arthur, but he stopped me. "Ludwig will talk to Arthur and stop him," he spoke. I lifted an eyebrow at him, and he pushed me to the floor. "Because he is going to try and come in," he explained. "What? He wouldn't," I explained.

Lovino began to unbutton my shirt, and I tried to stop him. he is going to get the wrong idea," I begged. "He needs to be honest with himself," was all lovino said before shoving his finger into my side. I let out a loud moan, and he looked as if he was trying not to laugh.

I held my side in pain and felt my face get hot. "One more to get the fans going!" He laughed. Lovino did it again, and I let out another loud moan. "Ahhhhhh... Please .... Stop..." I begged. Lovino was on top of me, and he tried to hold a laugh in.

The curtain suddenly opened wide, exposing us. Arthur was there, and he had a death glare. Everyone else behind him was trying to hold in laughs, and I looked at them, shocked.

"What are you doing?" He asked lovino. I had never seen lovino look so nervous. Arthur looked at my shirt and me, and I tried to look away from him. I was really embarrassed.

Without hesitation, Arthur lifted his foot and kicked lovino off of me. "Francis, let's have a little chat," he smiled at me suddenly. I looked at him, horrified and he lifted me from my shirt. He was suddenly freakishly strong. "Excuse us, everyone, we will be right back," Arthur announced.

I looked at everyone, horrified as he began to drag me backstage. Arthur pulled me into a room and threw me onto the floor. He locked the door behind us, and I began to pull myself together nervously.

When he suddenly turned to me, he had a scary glare that he pierced me with. "Hey... It's not what you think happened! He was messing with me; they all have been," I tried to say as he walked towards me.

He bent down to look me in the eyes and began to put his foot on my chest. Why was he mad at me?! "If I see it happen again, I'm going to kill you," he suddenly spoke.

"Hey... As I said, they were doing it on purpose."
"Why?..."
"They wanted to see if you'd get mad," I said nervously. I lifted myself, and his face finally softened. "What? Really? But why?" He asked, shocked. I pulled him down to the floor with me and pulled myself nearly on top of him. "Because..... I like you," I confessed again.

His eyes widened, and he suddenly pushed my face away. "Whatever... if all of you have a weird thing going on, leave me out of it," he said, annoyed. "Do you forgive me at least?" I asked sweetly. He continued to glare at me, and he looked away.

"I'll think about it......"
"I'll do anything!! Anything you want!" I smiled.
"Anything?"
"Yes"
"Hmmm...... then come with me after our Halloween event is over... And you will buy me all the food I want," he demanded.

My eyes widened, and I began to laugh. "What?" He asked. "Haha... Nothing..... but... I'll do it," I smiled at him. I looked at him lovingly and slowly placed a kiss on his cheek. "Don't get too happy; I'm still a little ticked off," he said, looking away.