[008] junkyard

____________________________________I walked through the living room and pushed down on Billy's weight to make it harder, "can you not?"

____________________________________I walked through the living room and pushed down on Billy's weight to make it harder, "can you not?". I let go realising he hadn't gotten out of his moods and walked off. I hated that side of Billy, the one where he doesn't care about anything that comes out of his mouth.

"Hey, need help with that?" I stood in between max's doorframe leaning to one side. She sighs in relief, "yeah please, the tape and holding it together is so hard". I laugh and take a seat next to her, hold her board together as she taped it.

We talked about random things, stuff sisters talking about until we heard someone ring the door bell. I presumed Billy was going to get it as he was the closest but by the sound of it constantly ringing over and over again it was clear he was ignoring it, waiting for one of us to get it.

"Are any of you going to get that?" He yells, max huffs and stands up letting go of the tape. I attempt to do it by myself but max was right, this was hard. I got bored waiting for her so I walked out to see who it was. I got a glimpse of Lucas when she walked outside and closed the door making sure Billy couldn't see.

When she started taking a while Billy grew curious and let go off his weight, standing up to go check it out. I knew the next events wasn't going to turn out well, so I tried to distract it, this was a peculiar way, but it was the first thing that came to mind.

"Dude, how the fuck do you lift this?" He turns around to see me struggling and his facial expressions change to an angry one, "don't touch my shit". He grabs his weight with force and I laugh seeing how mad he was just by me touching his weight.

Thankfully max shut the door but Billy had changed his mindset from being curious, "who the hell was you talking to?". She thinks for a lie and my mind starts worrying telling her to think quicker otherwise he's going to catch on that she's lying, "Mormons".

I mentally slap myself in the head, Mormons?. "Mormons?" Billy was catching on, "yeah, talkative ones".

She pushes past Billy and tilts her head in the direction of her room, I watch Billy as he walks out the door and I wait for him to re-enter making sure he couldn't see Lucas. I followed max into her room and she explains what really happened.

"It was Lucas. He had proof that was he told us was true, and that we had to hurry. He's going to take us to some place to prove it, do you have your bike?" I nod, "alright come in". She doesn't give me a chance to speak before opening the window to reveal Lucas.

"Is your sister coming?", "yeah, if that's alright with you?". "Yeah, that's okay". I climb out the window and quickly run to the back of the house to grab my bike. I begin riding it and follow after Lucas as he takes us to his destination.

-

After a long ride we finally reached it and my mouth dropped, noticing we we're in a junkyard, "how exactly are you going to prove what you said was true in a junkyard?" I asked getting frustrated he brought us into the middle of no where.