[007] drugged

____________________________________Ducking behind a storage box, I held my breath, afraid that someone would hear me

____________________________________Ducking behind a storage box, I held my breath, afraid that someone would hear me. Steve ushered us out, we all instantly relaxed. The six of us were met with an opening, a room filled with a bunch of people. Steve quickly shoved us all back behind the wall in fear.

"holy shit. that was at least ten people just standing in there" I mumbled, catching robin's eyes "i could take them" Steve casually shrugged. "i saw it," erica whispered. "first floor, northwest". "saw what?" I asked slightly confused. "the comms room!" erica explained. "you saw the comms room?" steve repeated as I rolled my eyes, "are you sure?".

"positive. the doors were open for a second and i saw a bunch of lights and machine shit in there". "that could be a hundred different things!" dustin protested, "well i guess we'll find out" I smiled high fiving the younger sinclair. Steve sighed and we all looked past the wall, trying to figure out a way to sneak by.

"alright, we're going to move fast and stay low, okay?". Steve darted away first, I quickly followed him behind the others. We all ducked behind a cart, waiting on our next move. Keeping my head low, I watched as the comms room door swung open and steve rushed to hold it open before it closed.

When we got into the room, we all stopped short as steve quietly shut the door behind him. There was an awkward silence as we stared at the russian man in front of them, before Joey spoke up "deystvovatʹ ostorozhno" he shouted watching as the man's hand inched towards his walkie talkie.

He didn't look away before continuing his sentence, "deystvovatʹ ostorozhno, serebristyy kot....serebryanyy kot. Kitay" before he could continue Steve attack him, his fist connected with the man's nose. He was bent over the comms table, and just as the man went behind him, Steve elbowed him in the stomach, making him fall backwards.

He grabbed something that looked like a microphone, and whacked it across the man's head, resulting in him falling to the ground with a groan as they all stared at the boy in shock. "dude!" dustin yelled "you did it. You won a fight!" he laughed as I stood there with his mouth wide open.

Dustin quickly ran over to the man on the floor, grabbing the keycard from his belt. "what are you doing?" erica pondered. "getting us our ticket out of here". "you really want to walk all that way?". "oh no," Dustin replied sarcastically. "we can hang out for a little bit. relax, have a picnic maybe". "have a picnic? we came here for the radio!" steve argued with dustin and Erica.

"well now our plan is way better, if i knew Steve could knock out an evil russian i would've went with that in the first place!" dustin protested. "guys," Robin suddenly interrupted, erica trailing behind her with a look of pure shock on her face, "there's something up there".

We all peered through the window, and I frowned once I realized what was actually going on there. They had a giant machine, it pointed to the wall, a beam of light shooting out of it, I swallowed as I shared a horrified look with steve and dustin. They were opening what eleven and everybody else worked so hard to close.