What Happens When You Make Wolfie Mad

While out getting groceries, Hope and Freya have an unwelcome visit from Jonathan, and come home very upset. And the next morning, Jonathan gets that visit from Wolfie that Keelin has warned him about so many times. 😉

This is over 5000 words, but I am making an exception. It definitely cannot be broken up.

Shoutout to: PamelaPereiraQueen_Therapist, & stop_simping

Enjoy! :)

————————————

Wednesday, June 26th

————————————

*Keelin's apartment*

It's been a long day. First, the four of them were up early enough to actually make breakfast at breakfast time – shocking considering they haven't woken up before 10 a.m. in the past week, except for the day they visited the museum.

Then, they decided today would be a "Them" day, aka, lunch, a BBQ for dinner, some movies, maybe a few art projects...

Oh, and, of course, Banana Splits.

Which meant they needed some groceries. Because the chips and candy and a can of Spaghetti-Os and half a loaf of bread and a can of Whip Cream, well, a decent meal, let alone a BBQ meal, could not be made out of that stuff.

(No matter how much Hope and Freya argued that the bread and Spaghetti-Os could be a meal with the chips as a side, and candy as dessert.)

(To which, Keelin informed them, under no circumstances, was that to happen...

No matter how many times they pouted.)

Around noon, Freya and Hope left to go pick up the necessary groceries – hot dogs, hot dogs buns, ingredients for Banana Splits.

Two hours later, they walked through the front door, and Hayley and Keelin knew something was off the moment they arrived home.

After some coaxing between Keelin and Hope, she got out of the little girl something that was... particularly shocking.

She and Freya had had a run-in with a dear friend of Keelin's, aka, Jonathan.

The name that strikes anger and resentment in both Freya and the youngest Mikaelson, alike.

However, that was not the most shocking. No, the most shocking and angering part was what Hope told her Jonathan had said to them.

And oh, boy, was Jonathan in big trouble. So big, that his own mother — who was a firm believer in corporal punishment — would look like a kitten bouncing around a flower field compared to the fury Keelin plans to unleash on him.

And he just has no idea of it.

————————————

It has been a long day. Jonathan's unwelcome appearance earlier that day put a slight damper on things.

They were eventually able to cheer up Hope, though, and get her to laugh and enjoy herself. Even Freya cracked a smile or two, and snickered at their failed attempt to do paint drops, where they had taken water balloons, filled them with paint, and dropped them on the kitchen floor.