The Rules

1. Always do as he says: Anytime you rebel against him, yell at him, or act in a hateful manner in anyway you can and will get punished. He expects you to listen to him no matter what and does not expect rebellious or deviant behavior.

2. No doing anything without his permission: As you always have to do what he says it only makes sense to him to have you ask for permission for everything and anything that you would like to do. From eating, taking a nap, to even using the restroom you have to ask him permission for it. He doesn't want you doing anything that could get you into trouble.

3. No going outside without him: Really youre only allowed in two rooms in the two story house he bought for both of you and that's your guys' bedroom and the play room he made for you. You are allowed in the living room and dining room only to welcome Five home and to eat your meals with him. Everything else is off limits. The only time you're allowed to go anywhere outside is with Five and even then he can get really jealous. So if someone were to try to talk to you the smartest thing to do is bury your face into five and hide behind him and he would handle the rest. Otherwise don't look or interact with anybody.

4. Want anything? Ask him for it: The last thing he ever wants to do is deprive you of things that you want. On those rare occasions that you're out if you see something that you really want, Jewelry, clothes, toys, a million dollar ring, if you want it ask for it and he will get it for you. He gets really pissed off if he catches you eyeing something and you don't ask for it. Even when you're at home wanting something as simple as a slice of pizza all you have to do is ask.

5. Tell him about your day: Five wants to know every detail of what you do and how you felt throughout the day or night when he isn't by your side for that day. He expects you to sit on his lap when you tell him.

6. Great him the way he wants you to when he gets home: After a long day Five likes you to greet him at the door. He doesn't expect you to wait for him so he will call you once and only one time. At that you will give him a kiss on the cheek, hang his coat. Sometimes he will ask you to take more things off of him. Then he will walk you to the couch and sit you on his lap and likes to have you tell him about your day.

7. Let him dress you when he asks: He enjoys dressing you up and changing you into new clothes and thinks it's cute when you get flustered and try to cover yourself with your arms. Even just picking your outfit and telling you what to wear that day gives him great pleasure.

8. Showers and Baths are quality time: Five loves giving you bubble baths and taking baths and showers with you. It's his quality time that he gets to spend with you and he doesn't even get upset when you ask to wear your swimsuit to do so though he finds it highly unnecessary if it's a bubble bath and will prohibit you to do so. He will even add little toys in there for you to play with while he scrubs your hair.

9. Show him gratitude: Through all these rules he wants you to submit to him and see him as your support system and you care taker. He wants you to understand that without him you would be nothing. Without him you would have nothing. So be grateful for everything that he does for you. Paint him little thank you finger paintings, make him cards, give him lots of kisses. He wants to know that you understand everything that he sacrifices to take care of you and keep you happy.

10. Tell him you love him: He gets really mad if you're upset with him and tell him that you hate him. Enough to the point where he isn't afraid to shut you out and give you absolutely no attention to you until your begging to him at his feet that your sorry and that he is your whole world and that you love him so much. After all he is your own source of communication. Make sure you show and tell him you love him and he will continue to adore and love you no matter what.

11. Let him take you where you want or need to go: Five enjoys carrying you everywhere and it makes him feel more in control than he has ever felt before. He also enjoys the fact that it makes you completely helpless without him and it will make your muscles grow weaker making you completely depend on him.