Hello, Hi! Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER

© Copyright 2022 Jinnieluvi

This is a work of fiction and product of the author's imagination. Name, place, character, companies, businesses and everything else is purely used fictitiously and any possible resemblance to actual people, dead or living, organizations, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved.

Reproducing or transmitting any part of this book in any form or by any means, electronically or mechanically, including photocopying and recording is prohibited without the author's written consent.

All images used in this book including the pictures used for the cover of the book, unless stated otherwise, belongs and is the property of the original rightful owner/owners.

With that said, a final reminder that anything that happens in this book including all events and opinions expressed through the plot and the characters are purely fictional and are no real representation of reality.

Actions, opinions and thoughts of the characters are in no shape or form a realistic reflection of the author.

♥︎

Now that we are done with the official matter I would like to remind you to read the tags before you start reading this book. Any possible triggering topic, if found in the story, will be listed in the tags.

This is just a form of creative outlet for me and as well as a learning journey therefore errors will be found so I ask of you to be understanding as I experiment with writing.
I'm still a young student and English is just my third language so please be understanding of the inevitable grammatical errors. I appreciate corrections, just be nice.

Again this is purely fiction and not a real reflection of anything. If you don't enjoy it then leave it.

Anyway, but if you like it please vote as it serves as much appreciated encouragement and judge the characters as much as you want.
Being respectful and nice doesn't cost anything.

Happy reading and lots of love!

JINNIELUVI ♥︎