᯽ Chapter 2 ᯽

Third person POV

K.O was running around in a happy mood. While Enid, Rad, Y/n is cleaning up the robot parts.

K.O:" W-Wowee! I couldn't believe--  And did you see-- And, like, it was-- it was so--Ahh. When I'm a hero, I'm gunna be juts like Mr. Gar!" after he said that and he started punching the air making noises.

Enid and Y/n laughed in amusement.

Enid:"There's a lot more to be a hero then just fancy moves, kid. It takes hard work" she said to K.O

Y/n:"This is us training under Mr. Gar to be a great heroes." Y/n continued for Enid

K.O was amazed and in awe. Rad was trying to get one peace fit with the others in the trash can.

K.O:"Whoa! So you guys are training by just, like cleaning up garbage? Well we'll I could do that. I must do that" he said determininely.

Rad:"Uh, we don't just clean up garbage, kid. We also fight evil ROBOTS" and smashed the peace to fit in and it did "sometimes"

K.O:"Ooh, sometimes. But wait, that means more then one times. How can there even be so many robots?" he flared his arms in the air comfused

Y/n walked up to K.O and kneels down.

Y/n:" Take a knee, K.O" she smiled as he turns around and knees, she frowns a bit "I said knee, not knees"

K.O:"Oh!" he take a knee "is this better?" and smiled

Y/n:"Yes, now look. When a dumb nerd factory love each other very much, they waste a lot of time and money making dumb robots to attack the plaza." she just casually said it.

K.O:"Dumb nerd? Dumb nerd?!" he grabbed her cheeks and pulled her closer to his face "What dumb nerd?!" he yelled demanding to know.

The camera dramatically zooms in to Rad's face.

Rad:"Lord Buttman"

K.O:"Of course. The Buttman."

Y/n snorted at Rad's nickname for the Boxman and snickered

Enid:"It's Lord Boxman. And are you seriously trying to tell me you didn't notice that giant evil factory across the street?" She and Y/n walked towards them to stand next to them. (Frick I said them twice)

K.O's mind was blown, quite literally.

K.O:"WHAAAT?!"

The three laughed at his shock.

Boxman:"Gross" he said taking his off of the curtain and sits at his chair to his desk. This isn't the first time his robots got defeated.

He checks his 'watch' with his chicken hand and hears a faint scream to loud, coming down.

Darrell's head smashed the window to his office and lands on the desk.

Darrell:"Oh, hey dad. I'm back." he said that he didn't destroy the plaza but got git himself destroyed by Gar instead.

Boxman:"And?"

Darrell:"And I failed you" he said in a sad tone.

Boxman:"No, You failed me!" he yelled slightly, disappointed. He picked up his 'son's' head and walks "Come, Darrell. Do you know why I send you robots over to destroy Lakewood Plaza? To eliminate friendship!" he walks in his factory "Lakewood Plaza is crawling with friendship."

Darrell:"Hey, look, more me's!" he was happy that they were more of him.

Boxman:"Silence! You see Darrell-" he got caught off by Ernesto.