And your Enemies Closer

Crowlik didn't dare to move. He knew how badly the administrator could hurt him. He had seen his raw power, he got reminded of the incident that happened in Russia. He saw the administrator leaving with a hand on his broken shoulder.

The administrator pressed hard on his shoulder and fixed it right into its socket. A normal human being would have screamed so loud it would have burst eardrums but the administrator gave a long groan. He knew that he had to get up. 

Meanwhile, Alivia had successfully captured all the guards. It took quite a while for her to realize that the sounds of cannons and bows had stopped. The castle was not being attacked. She then remembered that the goal was to kill the king and the general. But what next? Would the people of Calwadark allow them to just go through?

She hurried back towards where the administrator was but saw him coming to her. 

"What in hell are you doing? You're injured! you need to rest, now." Alivia exclaimed.

"I have to do something first, Come with me," He said, sounding like he had run a 10-mile marathon.

He scurried up a long staircase. There was only a single room at the top. He opened the door

A young woman, around 19 or 20, was standing in front of the door holding a sword. "Put the sword down, Ivy, I come in peace," The administrator said softly. 

"Get away," Ivy screamed

"Ivy, I'm not here to hurt you" The administrator continued in the same tone.

"How do you know my name, I don't know you," Ivy shouted, with a little bit of sadness in her tone.

He entered the room, it was pretty elegant like the room of a queen.

"I saw my father get stabbed and then, the castle is getting attacked and now you." She said in anger, tears in her eyes.

"Why do you care for him when he never cared for you? He was a narcissist who wanted nothing except wealth and power. He never cared for you at all, I'm sorry, Ivy." the administrator explained, sounding a little harsh

Ivy stood there, looking like everything she believed in was false. "No. No... No! No! That's not true!" She stuttered.

"He killed your mother because you were born instead of a son, he despised you" He continued. 

Ivy fell on the floor, crying on the floor. The administrator knelt down to hug her "It's okay, it's okay." He comforted her. 

"How do you know that though?" She questioned.

"I was close friends with your father, "was" that is, the unforgivable deeds he did, ruined our friendship. I had to kill him, otherwise more would have suffered." He said in a low tone.

"Who will rule this land then?" She asked him

"You."

Her pupils expanded "Me? What, I can't rule anything, I'm not responsible" She said.

"You are, you got the good part of your father. It doesn't matter if you are a woman. You have the ability to rule this place" he said, sounding cheerful

Ivy thought for a second before saying "Yes."

She got down to a place where she could see the whole kingdom. 

"Attention all people, King Fortis Alteres has been killed. So, I, Ivy Alteres will take the throne as the Queen." She shouted, sounding prideful and courageous.

There was a large amount of whispering happening around the crowd who had assembled near the castle. A stage whisper from the front of the crowd was "This kingdom will be completely ruined now that she is in charge,"