○ Chapter 26 ○

This is going to be interesting, Autumn thought as they headed to their homeroom for roll call. Entering the classroom and finding seats, the trio were greeted by four others on the table near them. "Hi," Harrison greeted, giving the four fellow freshman a nod in greeting. They returned it. "I'm Harrison, this is Beth and Autumn."

A female brunette spoke up from the group, her hair cut to just below her ears. "Nice to meet you three. I'm Mia, this is Ma, Tyler, and Johanna." An awkward silence lapsed between them all before Mia spoke up again. "So... what do you guys want to do in the future?"

"I want to be a pilot," Autumn shrugged. "My dad's a pilot, and so was my mom. I kind of want to carry that legacy on, ya know?"

"I think all three of us want to go down that particular career path," Beth stated. "Growing up, we were surrounded by pilots and military personnel. What about you guys?"

"I want to go into acting," Mia smiled.

"I wanna do something with sport," Max shrugged. He had brown hair that was long on top but short on the sides and back. He also had a sort of jock build, evident signs of muscle from under his skin-tight shirt. It'll suit him, Autumn nodded.

"I'd like to do music," Tyler said. Tyler had blonde hair similar to Max in style but his was a little bit longer, covering his eyes slightly. Unlike Max, however, Tyler looked like a stick with little to no muscle on his body.

"What about you, Johanna?" Autumn prompted.

"Me? I wanna go into law." Johanna grinned. Johanna was gorgeous. She had long, dark hair that fell down to her waist, brown eyes that complimented her tanned skin. Out of everyone Autumn had ever met, the teenager had to admit that Johanna was absolutely gorgeous.

Eventually the teacher entered the room and roll call began. Once roll call was finished, their new homeroom teacher lead them down to the gymnasium where they were introduced to the principal and the vice principal. With introductions finished, they moved onto the clubs. Mia immediately went to the acting club, meeting a pretty blonde as she did so. Max went to the football club. Tyler went to the music club. Beth went to the chess club which surprised Autumn but didn't seem to surprise Harrison all that much. Speaking of Harrison, he went to the debate club with Johanna, leaving Autumn on her own.

What do I join? She thought as she wondered up and down the club stalls, wondering which one to join. As she was looking at one stall, a voice shouted from behind her, "Watch out!" Squeaking as she was shoved to the side, Autumn gaped at the boy who had shoved her. "Sorry, there was a ball coming your way. Didn't want you to get hurt."

"It's... It's okay," she smiled, taking the hand the boy offered to her. "I'm Autumn."

"Aiden," he said back, shaking her hand. "Again, I'm really sorry. I just... I didn't want you to get hurt from the ball, you know?"

"It's okay, thank you." They smiled at each other as Mia returned with the blonde from earlier in tow. "Hi Mia."

"Hey, Autumn! Chloe, this is Autumn. Autumn, this is Chloe." Mia introduced.

"pleasure to meet you," Chloe nodded. Autumn gave her a gentle smile in return.

"Mia, Chloe, this is Aiden. Aiden, this is Mia and Chloe." Mia, Chloe, and Aiden shared an awkward handshake just as the others in the group returned from their stalls. Introducing everyone, the group began their walk to the open area of the gym to talk more.