Chapter 3

After a long walk, they finally arrive at the school. The 4 of them sit together in their first class. Lisa writes a note and secretly passes it to Chaeyoung.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝒟𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒥𝒾𝒸𝒽𝓊 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝑒𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎?? ~ Lis

KIᑎᗪ Oᖴ. ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪO YOᑌ TᕼIᑎK Iᔕ ᑌᑭ? - Chaeng

𝐼𝒹𝓀, 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓊 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒥𝑒𝓃𝓃𝒾𝑒? ~ Lis

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung discreetly passes the note to Jennie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕚𝕕, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕁𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕠 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕤𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕚𝕝𝕝. > Jen

YOᑌ'ᖇE ᖇIGᕼT...ᔕᕼOᑌᒪᗪ ᗯE ᗪO ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TOGETᕼEᖇ? IT ᕼᗩᔕ ᗷEEᑎ ᗩ ᗯᕼIᒪE ᔕIᑎᑕE ᗯE ᗪIᗪ. -ᑕᕼᗩEᑎG

𝐿𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝒥𝒾𝓈𝑜𝑜 𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝓊𝓃𝒸𝒽 𝒾𝒻 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒿𝑜𝒾𝓃 𝓊𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝒮𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝒹𝒶𝓎? ~Lis

🄾🄺! - Chaeng

ꪮᛕꪖꪗ! > Jen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rings. During lunch, the 4 sits together. 

"So the 3 of us were thinking of going to the movies on Saturday, what do you think?" Lisa asked Jisoo.

Jisoo knows that her father won't allow it.

"Sorry, I have plans." Jisoo apologetically says. 

"It's fine." Lisa says, trying to hide her dissapointment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jisoo walks to the convenience store she works at on her own. While she was waiting for somebody to walk up to the counter, she grabs her homework from her bag and does it. Then, she hears something outside. It is raining.

Fuck. She thinks to herself. I didn't bring my umbrella.

I hope it doesn't get too bad when I walk home... She thinks to herself.

After a few hours, she starts to sweep the floors and locks up. The rain outside is terrible, the wind is strong, there is thunder and lightning. She wears a hoodie and pulls the strings on the hoodie. 

Jisoo wears her backpack then quickly walks outside. She walks back home. The lights were dim, some were flickering. There were no moons, no stars, just clouds. Tonight, she could see clouds.

After half an hour of walking in the rain, she finally arrives back to her apartment. She is shivering from the cold, feeling light headed. Jisoo quickly unlocks the door and walks into the apartment, all wet. She immediately changes into dry clothes.

Then, she does her chores. 

Suddenly, she hears the door open, her father walks in, all drunk, smelling like smoke and beer. Her father was slurring all over his words.

"Ygh-you bitsh." Her father yells before grabbing Jisoo by her shirt and throwing her onto the ground. Her head hurts even more. Her father runs into his room and slams the door. 

Jisoo slowly gets back up. Her headache is getting worse, it feels like somebody shot her in the head. She finishes her chores and checks the time, it is 12:30 am. She feels sick, everywhere. Her head hurts like hell, her stomach pain is growing. Luckily, she already finished her homework in the store.

She goes to bed with a sore throat and a bunch of body aches.