Chapter 6

"Good Morning." Lisa greeted with a big smile after kissing Jisoo.

"Why are you so smiley today?" Jisoo asks.

"Because the officers caught your dad."

Jisoo is glad that somebody cares about her, and that she's not all alone. Suddenly, Chaeyoung walks in with the biggest stuffed bunny, she has ever seen. 

Her jaw dropped along with Lisa.

"Wha-but w-what?" Lisa had so many questions.

"I told you I'll get you something the next time I visited." Chaeyoung said with a smirk and struggles to carry it beside Jisoo.

Jennie suddenly walks in the room. Her cheerful face turned into pure shock when she saw the gigantic stuffed bunny. "What on earth..."

Jisoo was glad to be surrounded by people that loves her and cares for her. She was especially glad that Lisa was by her side, watching her every second of every day, making sure she doesn't skip her meals and mostly, making sure she was happy. 

"Maybe you should go home to rest, Lisa." Jisoo says, worried about Lisa's condition.

"Are you sure?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo nods.

"I have Jennie and Chaeyoung anyways." She said with an adorable smile.

"Alright then." Lisa says before patting Jisoo on her head.

"I'm going to get some food and drinks from the vending machines." Jennie announces before walking out of the room. Leaving Chaeyoung and Jisoo together.

"There is something I have to tell you..." Chaeyoung confesses.

"What?" Jisoo asked, curious.

"Well... I like you. Not just a friend kind of way." Chaeyoung said.

Jisoo felt a tornado in her stomach. The memories of Lisa and Jisoo kept playing in her head. She clenches her stomach tightly. Her breathing gets fainter.

"Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked. "Did I say something wrong?"

Chaeyoung quickly calls a doctor over, the doctor examines Jisoo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She was just stressed, make sure she doesn't get too stressed, or her condition might worsen." The doctor reports.

Chaeyoung feels incredibly bad. Jennie walks back in the room just in time.

"What happened?" Jennie asks after seeing the doctor examining the now asleep Jisoo.

"The patient had an anxiety attack. Just let her have some rest." The doctor tells Jennie.

The doctor walks out of the room and closes the door.

"Why would she have an anxiety attack out of the blue?" Jennie asks.

Chaeyoung shrugs, pretending not to know.

"Huh..." Jennie says, knowing that there is something off with Chaeyoung.

She sends a message to Lisa to tell her what happened.