Discussion

Vegas's POV

Pete was unbelievably strong for someone in his physique. He is good when it comes to physical defense. I don't easily complement someone so this is his privilege. I'll keep this to myself though.

"How come you're this strong?" I asked Pete.

He's still wiping his sweat. Then he looked at me.

"Ohh.. maybe it's because I have been training ever since I was 17..Khun Vegas.." he said to me and smiled. There goes his dimples again.

(A/N:🤭🤭🤭 Khun Vegas?? hmmm???)

"17???..how old are you now?" I asked him.

"I am now 22 years old Khun.." he replied.

"So it's been like what? Six years?" I was dumbfounded. I didn't even started physical training when I was 17. But I first held a gun when I was 5 years old.

The sparring we had earlier was actually to test...if we are compatible working together. I cannot leave my back to someone incapable of executing important things especially defending ourselves when push comes to shove.

"More or less.....by the way Khun Vegas....what is our plan for the mission..?" He replied and asked me with a curious face.

"We'll discuss it later while having lunch.." I said.

He nods in agreement.

"It's almost 12noon you should take a shower before we have our lunch." I told him.

"But Khun I'm supposed to eat with the bodyguards right..?." He said. Do they never eat together with their masters?

For me I frequently eat with my subordinates because eating with them is much peaceful than eating with my father. Although they keep their distances from me.

"It's okay...father must've left the mansion already." I replied.

"Okay.." he looked hesitant but agreed at the end.

He went to the shower room of the training room. As for me I went upstairs to my bedroom to have my own shower.

After that we met at the kitchen.

"What do you usually eat?" I asked him.

"Hmm.. anything is fine Khun Vegas. I'm not a picky eater" He replied. He looked excited...like a dog asking his master for food..

"You like food that much huh??" I said to him.

He shooked his head in denial but when the food was served to him his eye sparkled...is he that hungry? Today we are served with steak with mashed potatoes at the side... I ate it with wine as my drink while Pete got coke for himself...

I was going to have another bite of my food when I noticed Pete was not moving...he looked like he was contemplating about something while staring at his food.

"Khun.. i-i-is th-there rice?" He stared at me and asked me shyly while stuttering.

"So you like it with rice?..why didn't you say so earlier?" I asked him. See? I knew something was wrong.

"Hehehe.. I didn't know that you don't serve rice here." He replied while looking at his food.

"Well yes ...we mostly eat Western food here.." I said to him.