Coup d'etat - 裏切り- เชื่อมั่น PART 3

3rd Person's POV

After sending that message to Khun Tankhun.... Khun Vegas immediately goes downstairs...

There is a man who looks unfamiliar at the same time familiar for Khun Vegas...he couldn't put a finger on where he's seen this man..

"Vegas... this is Mr. Costello.." Khun Kan introduces the guest..

"Good evening Mr. Costello.. it's a pleasure to finally meet you" Khun Vegas says politely..

"The pleasure is all mine Khun Vegas.." the latter smiles and extends his hand..

They made a firm handshake..

After that....

Khun Vegas gears up like everyone else...

And then everybody goes out of the mansion and gets on their own cars while Khun Vegas uses his bike...

Every minor family member including his father are tailing behind him together with the Costello family..

On their way all of them are thinking that this infiltration will shake the main family terribly.. except for Khun Vegas....
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pete's POV

This dude really slapped me hard!..ughh!! My ass still hurts..

Right now we are watching a drama series... it's a romcom..

Amidst the laughing and slapping of arms..Khun Noo's phone suddenly made a notification sound..

I pick it up to look on who sent the message...

The id of the sender is "the devil" with red profile picture..

Who can this be??

I opened the phone to read the message.. I always do this before giving it to Khun Noo...for safety purposes..

***************************************************

¶#! !π£!7~125~!0π ~063~#312 €!~# ~#3 (08~3770 £5∆!7\

^33

***************************************************

What does this even mean??

"Why are you tilting your head like that Pete? And what's with that weird look in your face?" Porsche asks me..

"Well someone sent a text to Khun Noo...but I can't read it.. it's from "the devil"??.." I say with a questioning tone...and shows them how the message looks like..the three of them also tilts their heads in confusion..

We are startled when Khun Noo immediately snatches his phone from me.... usually he ignores the people who sends texts to him...

The four of us looks at Khun Noo as he reads the message silently..

"What does it mean Khun Noo??" All of us asks him..

"We have to go to Pa's office.." Khun Noo says..and he stands up immediately...

"Wait Khun Noo..." I try to stop him...

But he rapidly walk fast towards the door..

The four of us has no choice but to follow after him immediately..

When we arrived at the office...